Manage a same form in a phase for multiple sending

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I am discovering your product, which seems to have a huge potential and I am taking the liberty of contacting you because I am stuck on a topic:

Within the same phase, I have to send a from to at least 2 carriers, so that they can tell me back their best price.
I can't manage to set up this operation. I do not want the carriers to know which other competitors have been consulted.
How to implement these operations ?

Best regards

Michel

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi

To avoid any the undesirable access you must use separated Pipes.  Unfortunately there is no option to different people (that can’t see others cards) at the same Pipe.

Good luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are the suppliers always the same?

If yes, you can configure two (or more) different templates for the same phase.

Each of the templates will send a phase form link for the supplier to fill in their quote price.

The phase form may have conditionals based on the supplier name or other characteristic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Are the suppliers always the same?

If yes, you can configure two (or more) different templates for the same phase.

Each of the templates will send a phase form link for the supplier to fill in their quote price.

The phase form may have conditionals based on the supplier name or other characteristic.

I think this option is the easiest and most practical, if the suppliers are always the same.