Ordering pipe by headers in List View

Userlevel 1

Hello PipeFy Community,

It’s been over a month since ordering by headers in list view of pipe has stopped working. I have reported it but haven’t really received info regarding when it should be up and running again.

When is that gonna work? Pretty important thing!

Feature Explanation: when visualizing your pipe in list view, you have the option to click the headers so the cards get ordered by them. It’s no longer working though.

I hope PipeFy team fix that soon. My bests.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello how are you?

Have you already pointed this out in the "Ideas" field? This option will probably not come back anymore, as the layout has been updated, but you can suggest that they revert to this option in the next layout update.

Userlevel 1

Hello Rafael. O no I have not. List view will be no longer available is that it? If yes, that’s bad news. List view option is a great feature for making operations easier. When you have too many cards, Kan Ban view starts not to be very useful. I hope you guys consider that.  

Hello how are you?

Have you already pointed this out in the "Ideas" field? This option will probably not come back anymore, as the layout has been updated, but you can suggest that they revert to this option in the next layout update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello Rafael. O no I have not. List view will be no longer available is that it? If yes, that’s bad news. List view option is a great feature for making operations easier. When you have too many cards, Kan Ban view starts not to be very useful. I hope you guys consider that.  

Hello how are you?

As far as I know it doesn't. But I'm just a pipefy user, like you, to be sure it's best to talk to an attendant via chat.