Solved

Pipe or Organization ID

• 29 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

I am trying to acces pipefy data through the API, however, I am not able no find my organization ID or my pipe ID anywhere, I am just missing those to finish everything.

Thanks,

Leo

icon

Best answer by genietim 30 March 2021, 14:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can find them in URL when you open Pipefy.

In the start page, the URL will be https://app.pipefy.com/organizations/{yourOrganizationID}, whereas in a pipe, the URL is https://app.pipefy.com/pipes/{thePipeId}

Just use the number you find there.

You might also be able to use the GraphQL API directly to query the organization and pipe ids like this:

query{ 
organizations {
id, pipes { id }
}
}

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @leospecht. How are you today? I have just replied to you on our chat, but I am going to reply here as well so maybe we call help more people with your question.

You can get these information on the URL of the pages.  

image.png?expires=1619697600&signature=a44ce23e75968475d6fe689aa305820ad12203df52edf9319baa79fc005de0a9

However, you can also get everything from our API. To find out the ID of the orgs you are part of you can use this query:

query{

organizations{

id

name

}

}

And then to find the pipes IDs you can use this one:

query{

organization(id:xxxx){

pipes{

id

name

}

}

}

Hope it helps! :blush:

Userlevel 2

@Nicole Chiroli , I have superadmin permission and when I make the API call I get back only the IDs of the Pipes I am part of. 
The others in the organization are not listed.
Does anyone know what this could be?  We have tried with another superadmin account and it is inside a Pipe, the return of the ID is also only from this pipe it is part of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, @marina-vital. Hope you're well.

Even though you're a super admin, you can only see the pipes that you're in. You'd need to be part of all pipes in the org to retrieve them all with the API. You can only see info and change from pipes that you have permission. 

Best,