Solved

Chat Bot

• 15 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I would like to obtain more information on how to set up chat bots in Pipefy, can someone help me on this topic?

icon

Best answer by mozart-morales 29 July 2020, 15:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4

HI @Karla Hernandez really nice the use case that you are looking at. 
What we already have with some customers is that: 
Users that would like to receive notifications or do some actions using other channels could do that using pipefy custom integrations. 

On this example we did the chatbot with one company called "Cosmobots" you can directly talk to they and they will be able to present everything. 
Here some useful contacts:
https://cosmobots.io/
Rafael Pettersen Caixeta <rafael@cosmobots.io>
CEO
I can connect you with Rafael if you want :) ! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey @Karla Hernandez , unfortunately we don’t have that as a built-in feature and I haven’t heard of any user that had the same need. I believe you could log this in the product feedback part of the community so we can check whether anyone else has the same need, what do you think?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @Karla Hernandez , I’m afraid I don’t understand your scenario and how you’d use chat bots in Pipefy. Could you please give us more information about your needs so we can figure out the best way to help? Thanks!

Hi, of course. the customer is using the tool to receive job applications and job referrals. They also have an inbox for general questions and they would like to have chat bots to respond to the questions. they usually are regarding the job applications and job referrals.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey @Karla Hernandez , I’m afraid I don’t understand your scenario and how you’d use chat bots in Pipefy. Could you please give us more information about your needs so we can figure out the best way to help? Thanks!