Universal Dashboards

I’d like a dashboard that encompasses all of the happenings in pipefy, with widgets that are customizable (tables, graphs, activity log, etc.)

@bp2 Thx for your feedback. I believe we release dashboards a few months ago! Feel free to take a look at it :) 

Updated idea status NewSubmitted

I saw the new dashboards feature, but it's lacking teeth, for me. The current dashboards are isolated to the associated pipes. As a business owner, As a business owner, there are so many things for me to do and see in my business, I need to see highly level business details & activities, so that I can save my team and myself time.  Entering each pipe to view metrics data is good for task masters, but the more pipes I have the more confusing it is to know who’s on 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Dashboards are very complicated and time consuming to assemble because they aren’t prebuilt to visualize what’s currently setup in the pipe, require lots of tweaking, and someone has to manually decide what insights are useful—which is also a plus and a negative. 

@bp2 Thx for the further clarification. I'll make sure to share your feedback internally.