Ability to use EUR instead of USD in any language version of Pipefy

This has been asked about multiple times in the community, but I did not see where it had been submitted as an idea. Members are needing to use different types of currency regardless of which language version they are using of pipefy.

We are waiting for this since a year now, thanks to the post https://community.pipefy.com/ask-the-community-43/how-to-change-currency-field-in-pipefy-287 thinking that it would be available soon.

When you implement it: please do not limit yourself to EUR, also enable other currencies! (In my case, I would require CHF).

AND: let me migrate existing currency fields, please (just a change of the “label”, no need to do currency-conversion).

Thanks for formally requesting it here in the community, @dgodfrey and @genietim.

This improvement (currency localization) has already reached us a few times in the recent past and I can assure you that we have it in our list of improvements.

regards,
Giovanni Basso

Product Manager
Messaging, Integrations, Mobile and Community

Updated idea status NewSubmitted

It would be really nice if this could be added soon!

It would be great if not just the Dollar and Euro, but also currencies from other countries when this gets built in

GBP too please!

Love the idea of No Code/Low Code but it would win a lot more followers if it can demonstrate that it does the simple things without compromising on silly things like a single currency.

I think that we should be able to select a number of currencies for this. It’s been 2 years since this was requested - is there any plan to resolve?

Hi, everyone. Good news! This idea is being taken under consideration. We are already studying improvements on it.

Oh, you can also vote for it and give your considerations in our public roadmap. Great things are coming, so stay tuned!  😊

SubmittedUnder Consideration

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Still no updates on this idea? It is really needed from our side...

For everyone subscribed to this idea: as I understand it, we have finally been heard:

https://community.pipefy.com/news-and-announcements-49/currency-field-improvement-2861?postid=10097#post10097

Hello everyone!

It’s a pleasure to announce that this idea was deployed to production! 🚀

Please, check the link below to find more information about it: 

If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach our team out 😊

Under ConsiderationReleased