Preview attachment

Hi Guys, I’ve been thinking it would be great if the user have the option of visualizing the attachment instead of download it.

This feature it would be very helpfull for processes like Invoice Data Entry, where the user has to type the invoice data in the ERP.

Cheers!

It is a really good idea, @Jefferson Dourado! This functionality will facilitate the activities and make the data visualization faster. 

Hi @Jefferson Dourado and @rebeca.venancio 

It’s a great idea. Surely we will include that in the report for our product team. 

:wink:

@Jefferson Dourado @rebeca.venancio Could you please share more details with me of examples of processes when this would be necessary? :thinking:

@Raphael Costa, in our process, we have the payment control made in Pipefy. When we generate the invoice, we need to check the contract information (that were upload to Pipefy). Therefore, on each invoice requested, we need to download the contract loaded in Pipefy to verify the information. So, with the suggestion of @Jefferson Dourado can already facilitate these activities. :blush:  

@Jefferson Dourado @rebeca.venancio Could you please share more details with me of examples of processes when this would be necessary? :thinking:

@Raphael Costa hope you are doing well!

The mean idea is to create something close to Gmail Attachment feature that allows you to click in the document attached and this document will be displayed in your screen .

Gmail inbox

Attachment displayed in screem

Or, lets say that I need to fell up some fields in my card with data in the attached document. In this case would be nice if the document attached were displayied in a New Browser windows.

@Jefferson Dourado That is super helpful! Thx for the insights I'll share w/ our team internally. 

Ps.: The prototype and benchmark looks great :) 

I would prefer the document becomes visible next to an open card… that way, if any information from the attachment has to be typed into the card… you can read and input at the same time!

I recommend, clicking the "Attach File" button on the right side of the card to upload Attach files to your cards to keep your project in one place you can also use the card cover

Já é possível visualizar imagens anexadas aos cards, só documentos e PDF que não, ao clicar para visualizar inicia o processo de download

Seria bom se arquivos PDFs pudessem ter o preview também