Contest Winners Announcement šŸ†

• 3 November 2020
  • 8 replies
Contest Winners Announcement šŸ†
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It was so amazing to see all the special and inspirational women we have among us. People who inspire us to be better every day!Ā šŸ’œ

Ā 

It's a long way to equality. However, we are grateful to have such incredible women fighting and working with us!Ā šŸ‘­

Ā 

āœļø The three most voted stories areā€¦Ā šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„

Ā 

@Eduardo KanoĀ  andĀ Waleska Confortini
@Sarah LaneĀ andĀ Leanne BrownĀ 
@amanda_malaquiasĀ andĀ @WillianyĀ Ā 

and more:Ā @bruna.griebelerĀ is a reference for a lot of girls in the community. We are more than proud to celebrate the wonderful woman you are! Ā Of course, you willĀ receive the swag too.Ā šŸ’œ

Ā 

Who posted the story and the inspirational women will win a stylish headphone!Ā šŸŽ§

Ā 

Ā 

Let's build an equal and inclusive community together!Ā :muscle:

Ā 

Thank you for sharing the stories with the community!Ā :kissing_heart:

8 replies

Userlevel 5

šŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is amazing! Thank you @Juliana SpinardiĀ and everyone in the community. Was great to read about these amazing women we all work with.

Itā€™s also very fitting that the prize is headphones because the person I wrote about, Leanne, is our main Audio Support Technician at AMI. Sheā€™s all about audio and I know will be very touched to get something like this. <3Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is amazing! Thank youĀ @Juliana SpinardiĀ and everyone in the community. Was great to read about these amazing women we all work with.

Itā€™s also very fitting that the prize is headphones because the person I wrote about, Leanne, is our main Audio Support Technician at AMI. Sheā€™s all about audio and I know will be very touched to get something like this. <3Ā 

hahahaha the prize is just for her! haha Loved it!!Ā 

Ā 

ThanksĀ :kissing_heart:

Thanks everyone!
Really happy to be recognized among such great women!!Ā 
:muscle:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So important to raise the equity flag!

Women must be heard and respected.Ā 

Waleska loved to know that her history inspired other people besides me.Ā 

Ā 

p.s.: My swag will be part of an action to raise theĀ awareness about gender equity here at TRR. We are going to give the swag to the most voted inspirational woman among our employees.Ā 

Thank you Pipefy for raising this flag! Congratulations to every women in world for fighting and teaching me and everyone about what really means strength!Ā :yellow_heart::grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So important to raise the equity flag!

Women must be heard and respected.Ā 

Waleska loved to know that her history inspired other people besides me.Ā 

Ā 

p.s.: My swag will be part of an action to raise theĀ awareness about gender equity here at TRR. We are going to give the swag to the most voted inspirational woman among our employees.Ā 

Thank you Pipefy for raising this flag! Congratulations to every women in world for fighting and teaching me and everyone about what really means strength!Ā :yellow_heart::grin:

You are the best, Edu!!Ā 

Userlevel 5

Ā 

Ā 

@Juliana SpinardiĀ and all the Pipefy team: thanks a lot!!!

Ā 

I andĀ @willianyĀ just got it!

Ā 

šŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ā 

Ā 

@Juliana SpinardiĀ and all the Pipefy team: thanks a lot!!!

Ā 

I andĀ @willianyĀ just got it!

Ā 

šŸ˜

Uhul \o/ Great!! Enjoy it, girls!