📱 Edit History Fields on Mobile apps

• 19 August 2021
  • 4 replies
📱 Edit History Fields on Mobile apps
Userlevel 4

Hello! Hope I find everyone safe and healthy.

I am here to tell you about another improvement we did on our mobile apps. We granted our users the ability of editing the history phases fields values.

Until today the doers could only edit fields of the current phase on mobile apps and we knew this was a great gap for the process agents doers, so we received lots of feedbacks and improved our mobile apps, both Android and iOS.

We are starting rolling this improvement for our customer base and soon enough it will be available for you. Hope you like it!

If you don't want to wait you don't have to. Just join our beta programs and have access to the new improvements first. For Android check this link and for iOS check this one.

Help us improve Pipefy even more. Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Diogo Matheus how can I join the Beta Program?

Thanks

Paulo

Userlevel 4

Hello @paulonavarro and @tsartori! Thank you very much for your interest. You are more than welcome to join! It will please us the most! You can do it by clicking one of the links, according to the platform you use. For Android check this link and for iOS check this one.

Please let me know if you had any troubles and what do you think of the recent release and of our mobile apps.

Thanks!

Best,
Diogo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Diogo Matheus, same question as Paulo hahaha.

How to join beta?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Diogo Matheus I will do it as soon as i get homee.

Thank you