Most Inspirational Women

Most Inspirational Women
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Over the past years, women's rights and roles in society have been changing for the better. With social media, we were exposed to a huge number of histories from inspirational women all over the world! 

Awe-inspiring and unique women who contribute with their full potential to different causes, made contributions to future generations, and lead their communities towards success. We know that the only way to make our society a better place is to guarantee that every woman can use her voice, make her own decisions, and engage in any opportunities she wants to. 

This month’s contest wants to celebrate the inspiring women that we are honored to have in our organization. 💜

✏️ Tell us a history about someone you have WORKED with and how she inspired you to be a better professional. This month, the important thing is to share great stories about amazing women! 

Ladies, get ready for a dose of inspiration! 

The three most voted stories will win a special swag for who posted and, of course, for the inspirational woman. 

You can post your story until October 30th!

The results will be announced on November 1st. 

"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." - Michelle Obama 

Let’s build an equal and inclusive community together! 👭

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nicole Chiroli  is an amazing woman that inspires me everyday w/ her actions and attitudes. She’s very committed to the company, to our customers and our community. Not only she’s engaged in professional activities but also initiatives that support diversity and inclusion programs! You rock girl! :girl_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

She was the first person who talked with me when I started to work at Pipefy. Super extroverted, a runner and a Sagittarius (just like me), she is a wonderful professional and more important: an amazing girl! :muscle_tone2:

@belsalemme, you are my inspirational woman at work! Thank you for all the good advice, the shared experiences and the fun we have! It's been great to have you as a colleague and also a friend. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Nicole Chiroli  is an amazing woman that inspires me everyday w/ her actions and attitudes. She’s very committed to the company, to our customers and our community. Not only she’s engaged in professional activities but also initiatives that support diversity and inclusion programs! You rock girl! :girl_tone2:

@Nicole Chiroli is perfect!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that @Felipe Scholz @Juliana Spinardi  :heart_eyes:
It means a lot coming from two people I admire so much. :blush:

I am inspired every day by @bruna.griebeler. I know it can seem like I’m a suck-up because she is my manager LOL but it is true and she knows it because I tell everyone that whenever I can.

Bruna is someone I admire as a manager, as a person and she is the kind of professional I want to be someday. She is strong and firm but she is also super empathetic. She has always the best advice and knows how to push people into doing and delivering their best, always.  If I’m ever ½ the woman and professional she is, I’ll be happy. :heartbeat:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

She’s amazing indeed! #teamNico

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Stop, I’m a sensible woman! hahahaha.  @Eduardo Kano  you are amazing! Thank you! :heart: 

She’s amazing indeed! #teamNico

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m so luck for having amazing women working with me. I can list a lot of women that contributed directly to my career and teached me about strenght, resillience and how important is to change the culture in general; women must be heard and respected. 
I want to pay my tribute to my superintendent Waleska Confortini, such an inspiration to me. She’s one of my biggest examples in life not just professionaly. 
She started to work at a young age. She paid her own graduation and is the spine of her family. She’s kind in the same proportion as she’s strong and determined. Always has something to share and teach. Always available to lend a hand, to help, to share and to work togheter and improve our routines. 
She's amazing! :grin::green_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m so luck for having amazing women working with me. I can list a lot of women that contributed directly to my career and teached me about strenght, resillience and how important is to change the culture in general; women must be heard and respected. 
I want to pay my tribute to my superintendent Waleska Confortini, such an inspiration to me. She’s one of my biggest examples in life not just professionaly. 
She started to work at a young age. She paid her own graduation and is the spine of her family. She’s kind in the same proportion as she’s strong and determined. Always has something to share and teach. Always available to lend a hand, to help, to share and to work togheter and improve our routines. 
She's amazing! :grin::green_heart:

What a beautiful history! Thanks a lot for sharing with the community, Edu!

Userlevel 1

Now I can say I know you and the way you are! You work side by side with me. We are a duo. You are my teacher in life, you know?
You are that person who listens and is always with me. You also inspire me.

@bruna-casari  you are this person for me. You are unique in so many levels, hardworking and dedicated. Even on the most challenging days, you always do your job with quality and with love. I want to thank you for making me a better professional every day :heart:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

She was the first person who talked with me when I started to work at Pipefy. Super extroverted, a runner and a Sagittarius (just like me), she is a wonderful professional and more important: an amazing girl! :muscle_tone2:

@belsalemme, you are my inspirational woman at work! Thank you for all the good advice, the shared experiences and the fun we have! It's been great to have you as a colleague and also a friend. :heart_eyes:

Aaaaw Ju, thank you so much! Everything you say goes right back to you! From day one I knew we’d become great colleagues (and friends).

Your dedication, wits and amazing personality make you just as inspiring! <3

Userlevel 2

@Paola Botelho is definitely an inspirational woman for me at Pipefy. She’s one of the best salespeople I met, she’s extremely dedicated, thoughtful and truly cares about helping others, both our clients and her coworkers. She was really open since the beginning of our work together, giving feedback, teaching me things, and sharing her knowledge and thoughts so I could also develop myself. 

Userlevel 4

@Giulia Zela OMG Giulia, I wasn’t expecting that! Thank you so much. It means a lot to me! You are a truly inspirational woman as well. Always ready to help and to contribute with amazing insights no matter what. Keep rocking! 😍🚀🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m lucky to work with many inspirational women at AMI, but one of the stand outs for me is my teammate Leanne Brown. 

She is an inspiration because she:

• Is reliable and always there if my team or anyone else in the organization needs her.
  • Continues to show up and do amazing work despite facing personal challenges outside of the office. I don’t know how she does it some days.
  • Has a wealth of knowledge and experience that helps all of us do our jobs better. 
  • Provides our team with much needed love and laughter by sharing funny videos with us or sending us words of encouragement when we’re struggling. 

Truly, she is incredible and I am so grateful to be able to work with her and call her my friend. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m lucky to work with many inspirational women at AMI, but one of the stand outs for me is my teammate Leanne Brown. 

She is an inspiration because she:

• Is reliable and always there if my team or anyone else in the organization needs her.
  • Continues to show up and do amazing work despite facing personal challenges outside of the office. I don’t know how she does it some days.
  • Has a wealth of knowledge and experience that helps all of us do our jobs better. 
  • Provides our team with much needed love and laughter by sharing funny videos with us or sending us words of encouragement when we’re struggling. 

Truly, she is incredible and I am so grateful to be able to work with her and call her my friend. 

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5

@Nicole Chiroli  always helps me with my doubts and my technical problems with pipefy, she is awesome!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ahh, thank you so much @amanda_malaquias. It is always a pleasure to help you! :heart_eyes:  

Userlevel 5

@Williany was the first person I had contact with here at Style Aluminum.

She welcomed me, participated in my selection process and trained me. She taught me, she had a lot of patience with my beginning, and even today I continue to learn a lot from her.

She is a very dedicated, patient, kind and kind professional with everyone around her.

He is always available to help everyone who asks for your help.

I am very grateful for everything I have learned and learn from her every day, for the positive energy and for everyone's daily smiles, and for always inspiring me to be a better person, co-worker and professional.