​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

197 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@dibordini @Gustavo Sanchez @GabrielSRibas @Nicole Chiroli @Juliana Spinardi Welcome to the community! We need online communities now more than ever! You can count on me to make this community a welcoming place where everyone can learn, share and connect with other community experts! :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi guys,

this is Fabio Lima, I’m head of Digital at Officer Distribuidora and have the mission of bringing the comanpy back to it’s startup years, in that sense of being able to do a lot with too little! And I have to say that I love this kind of challange, and from what I saw so far, I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to get there with Pipefy. Let’s see!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Fabio! Welcome to the Pipefy Community! We are super happy to have you with us! 

:smiley:

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hello people,My name is Valquíria! I am very excited to participate in this incredible community, full of such trained professionals! I hope to learn more about the Pipefy tool and collaborate with what I know!
See you around!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Valquíria Morais Welcome to the community! I loved your picture w/ the robot 🤖

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey everyone!

My name is Lize and I work as a Management Intern at Rottas Construtora e Incorporadora. I’ve been working there since November.

I am passionate about helping people and I love to study and learn new things. I like to question and understand the inner motivation of everything, of the world!!

What I really like about Rottas is that we have a solid team and everyone is looking for the same goal. I also love fridays because it’s cake day at Rottas.

I worked as a volunteer at Endeavor and met Pipefy Office in Curitiba! It was awesome and it looked like a very nice place to work!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey everyone!

My name is Lize and I work as a Management Intern at Rottas Construtora e Incorporadora. I’ve been working there since November.

I am passionate about helping people and I love to study and learn new things. I like to question and understand the inner motivation of everything, of the world!!

What I really like about Rottas is that we have a solid team and everyone is looking for the same goal. I also love fridays because it’s cake day at Rottas.

I worked as a volunteer at Endeavor and met Pipefy Office in Curitiba! It was awesome and it looked like a very nice place to work!!

Hi Lize! Welcome to our community! 
Here we love Fridays too! :heart_eyes::dancer::man_dancing:

Userlevel 1

Hey guys! 

I’m Lucas Lima, I live in São Paulo, Brazil

I work with software and hardware integrations, especifically in access control.

I do play videogames a lot always trying to reach every trophies haha.

My company has a lot challenges in the way we built some projects and I always like these challenges, my partners are so fun to work together too, always make my days at work awesome!:blush:

Pipefy is making our work being more productive!:hugging:

Doesnt have a nice pic now to share, but loved all the ones I saw.:sunny:

Userlevel 1

Hi guys!

I’m Ewilla Cunha but you can call me Ewi. Recently, I was promoted and now I work at Pipefy as a Project Analyst. Today, we are facing a great challenge: parameterizing the processes within the Pipefy for better management. 

Well, I'm passionate about traveling, going out with my friends and… I don’t know, many things hihi :) 

I am very excited to be part of this team. Thank you all! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey guys! 

I’m Lucas Lima, I live in São Paulo, Brazil

I work with software and hardware integrations, especifically in access control.

I do play videogames a lot always trying to reach every trophies haha.

My company has a lot challenges in the way we built some projects and I always like these challenges, my partners are so fun to work together too, always make my days at work awesome!:blush:

Pipefy is making our work being more productive!:hugging:

Doesnt have a nice pic now to share, but loved all the ones I saw.:sunny:

Welcome, @iluucas 
It's great to have you aboard :blush:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi guys, how are you doing?

My name is Milena, and I word as a intern at Paladynus, since july, in Cuiabá - MT - Brazil.

I’m 21 years old and i study production engeneering at UNIVAG; 

If i would choose some very importants features about me, it would be my love for cats and unicors lol, but talking about my work i’m relatively new on this production and optimization but I already love it.

Hope this community can increase mu knowleadge and also i hope to be able to contribute to tge forum soon!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi guys, how are you doing?

My name is Milena, and I word as a intern at Paladynus, since july, in Cuiabá - MT - Brazil.

I’m 21 years old and i study production engeneering at UNIVAG; 

If i would choose some very importants features about me, it would be my love for cats and unicors lol, but talking about my work i’m relatively new on this production and optimization but I already love it.

Hope this community can increase mu knowleadge and also i hope to be able to contribute to tge forum soon!!!

Hello, @milena.dutra! Welcome to our Community! 
We are happy to have you with us! 

Userlevel 2

Hi folks!

My name is Mariana Stolze and I'm a Content Manager (Film Director and Social Media) in Brazil.

I'm glad to be part of this community. 

Userlevel 1

Hello there

My name is Cristiano Nomura and I am an employee of the company GranIHC Services S.A following offshore services on oil platforms.

Thanks to pipefy for improving my organization's processes. We are optimizing and evolving a lot with Pipefy. Pipefy is innovative software for our organization and is making a difference.:clap_tone1:

I am happy to be part of this team and contribute in some way.:handshake_tone1:

Thank you!:relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello there

My name is Cristiano Nomura and I am an employee of the company GranIHC Services S.A following offshore services on oil platforms.

Thanks to pipefy for improving my organization's processes. We are optimizing and evolving a lot with Pipefy. Pipefy is innovative software for our organization and is making a difference.:clap_tone1:

I am happy to be part of this team and contribute in some way.:handshake_tone1:

Thank you!:relaxed:

Hey Cristiano!! Welcome to the Community! :hugging:

Userlevel 2

Welcome, I am Daniel, I used Pipefy since February 2020 and I think which help me so good!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Pipefy Community,

My name is Ivan, I am passionate about new technologies and process management. We are a consultancy specialized in process management and ISO standards. With over 10 years in the market with more than 500 customers served, we have become the first company in the world to implement an ISO 9001 quality management system at Pipefy.

I hope to learn more about the Pipefy tool and collaborate with what I know.

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey folks! My name is Milladi Soares, I am a sales development representative and here at the company we use Pipefy for almost everything!I am happy to be able to participate in the community and I hope to learn and collaborate with the community. That’s all folks!
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

My name is Janaina and I’m a consultant at Grupo Novofoco, a consultancy specialized in process management, supplier registration managment and ISO standards. What I like most about the company is it’s diverse portfolio and the possibility of developing my habilities in all of those areas.

I enjoy working with process management through Pipefy and, on a personal note, work with DIY projects.

Bye!

Userlevel 1

Hi guys!

My name is Juliana Okushi and I'm a Ux ( User Experience) at SCUP in Brazil.

I'm glad to be part of this community. 

Userlevel 2

Hi folks!

My name is Mariana and I’m a Videomaker and Content Manager @ Avec (in Brazil).

I am passionate about arts, film and technology.

Pipefy has a huge positive impact on many teams in my company.

Nice to meet you!

Userlevel 1

Hi guys! 

My name is Carolina and I work at EBANX as a Merchant Success Analyst! 

It was a great honor to be part of Pipefy's team from 2016-2019 and I keep using the tool to manage my processes at EBANX. I really enjoy creating processes to improve customer experience throughout their journey and Pipefy has been helping me with that! 

Best!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

My name is Luiza and I work at Grupo Novo Foco as Sales Development  Representative.

We are a  consultancy specialized in process management and supplier registration. What I like the most at our company is the constant innovation and the great learning I have on daily basis.

I’m glad to be part of  Pipefy Community.

Nice to meet you all.

Userlevel 2

Hi everybody!
Nice to meet you all. My Name is Laézio Lima. I'm so proud in being part of this community. I hope learn a lot with you and help with my knowledges. The Pipefy is part of my work routine and its a big partner in projects  managements. 

Userlevel 2

My name is Sabrina and I am responsible for Novofoco's administrative processes.
I am passionate about cooking, cats and am very happy when I don't need to receive 1000 emails to resolve a simple refund request. Here at Novofoco these processes are carried out via Pipe and integrated with our financial software.