​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

197 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi everyone!My name is Michel, I am a consultant in Management Systems at Novofoco. Providing process improvement within organizations is something that inspires me and Pipefy has been a very important tool for that. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my experience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi everyone!My name is Michel, I am a consultant in Management Systems at Novofoco. Providing process improvement within organizations is something that inspires me and Pipefy has been a very important tool for that. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my experience.

Hello Michel! Welcome to the Community!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My name is Sabrina and I am responsible for Novofoco's administrative processes.
I am passionate about cooking, cats and am very happy when I don't need to receive 1000 emails to resolve a simple refund request. Here at Novofoco these processes are carried out via Pipe and integrated with our financial software.

Hey Sabrina! Welcome to our community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome, I am Daniel, I used Pipefy since February 2020 and I think which help me so good!

Welcome, Daniel!! 

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I’m Graciliano Filho. I work at SESI-São Paulo. My job is based on 3 main topics: organize processes, automate them (Pipefy is helping us a lot) and finally build BI dashboards (Power BI is the main tool).

I’m using Pipefy since march 2020 and it’s amazingly helpfull and easy to use!

I’m passionate with tech, finance, data science, and travelling.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Julia Grillo. 

I work for Associação Fluminense de Reabilitação – AFR as a Management Assistant. 

I am passionate about cooking and doing everything with my son and my husband. 

What do I love about AFR? 
Here we learn everyday about superation with deficts patients and is a companny who cares about employees. Is a great place to work. I realy love work here. ♥

Kisses! :kissing_heart:

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hello guys, my name is Luciana Luca, I'm a Sales Development Representative at Novofoco Consultoria. It is a pleasure to meet you and be part of this community. I hope to learn and collaborate with you too! A hug!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello,

I’m Graciliano Filho. I work at SESI-São Paulo. My job is based on 3 main topics: organize processes, automate them (Pipefy is helping us a lot) and finally build BI dashboards (Power BI is the main tool).

I’m using Pipefy since march 2020 and it’s amazingly helpfull and easy to use!

I’m passionate with tech, finance, data science, and travelling.

Welcome to the community, Graciliano! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hello guys, my name is Luciana Luca, I'm a Sales Development Representative at Novofoco Consultoria. It is a pleasure to meet you and be part of this community. I hope to learn and collaborate with you too! A hug!!!

Hello, Luciana! Welcome to the community!!!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, everyone!

My name is Danielle, but everyone just calls me Dani (even weird when I hear my whole name :sweat_smile: ).

Today I work as a Customer Success at Novofoco Group and I am very interested and happy to share experiences and learn from you.

I love the climate of our company and especially the people who work there. We are a very strong family.

The proof of this is that my fiance (today my husband), proposed to me at the end of a year-end meeting. :heart_eyes::ring::heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, everyone!

My name is Danielle, but everyone just calls me Dani (even weird when I hear my whole name :sweat_smile: ).

Today I work as a Customer Success at Novofoco Group and I am very interested and happy to share experiences and learn from you.

I love the climate of our company and especially the people who work there. We are a very strong family.

The proof of this is that my fiance (today my husband), proposed to me at the end of a year-end meeting. :heart_eyes::ring::heart:

\o/ How nice, @Danielle Miranda !!! 

Userlevel 1

My name is Cibele, I'm just starting on pipefy as a user.

All kind of tips are welcome.

My main challenge at COGTIVE is to run people and management. I'm all open to share insights about it too.

See you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My name is Cibele, I'm just starting on pipefy as a user.

All kind of tips are welcome.

My main challenge at COGTIVE is to run people and management. I'm all open to share insights about it too.

See you!

Hello, Cibele! Welcome :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5
Hello everyone,My name is Amanda, I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas/SP.Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.I did the whole implementation of the platform in the company, about a year ago, and whenever there is a new process demand, I have a lot of ease to implement!I love to travel, beach, carnival, summer and beer.

Userlevel 5
Hello everyone,My name is Amanda, I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas/SP.Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.I did the whole implementation of the platform in the company, about a year ago, and whenever there is a new process demand, I have a lot of ease to implement!I love to travel, beach, carnival, summer and beer.
Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, My name is Williany I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, My name is Miriam I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Through Pipefy we are able to organize our processes, identify bottlenecks and improve our service.

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone, My name is Lia Orsolon  I'm from the Stylealuminium team, a company located in Campinas / SP.

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Seja bem-vinda, @amanda_malaquias! Bom te ver por aqui também :kissing_heart:  

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, My name is Marcelo, I am the director of the company  Stylealuminium, a company located in Campinas/SP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyone, My name is Marcelo, I am the director of the company  Stylealuminium, a company located in Campinas/SP.

Welcome to the community, Marcelo!! 

Userlevel 5

Seja bem-vinda, @amanda_malaquias! Bom te ver por aqui também :kissing_heart:  

Thanks Nicole!! :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno and I work at Simpli. We are a company located in São Paulo, focused on customized services in the IT area. We use pipefy a lot to improve our business processes and customer relations. I love dogs and especially my pet, Maya

Userlevel 1

Hi! My name is Rafael Frederico, from São Paulo, Brasil. I joined Simpli this year and have since been dedicated to implementing Pipefy solutions for our business processes. I'm also a theatre actor and language teacher, so communication is my main area of interest. In this sense, I see Pipefy mainly as tool to strengthen team communication through complex workflows involving large groups of people and different areas of activity.