​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

197 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Adriano, I work as a consultant at a cybersecurity company in São Paulo, Brasil.

What I most enjoy at my job is the challenging of having to explore new technologies every day.

I love reading books, cycling and watching all kind of sports.

Happy to be here and share knowledge!

Userlevel 1

Hi, everyonde!

My name is Eduardo Tadashi, and I work in CoemJr, a Junior Enterprise of mechanical Engineering. 

We are students at Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Curitiba, Brazil!

Userlevel 2

Hi, everyone. I’m Mariana and I’m excited to join the Pipefy Community! I live in Curitiba, Brazil and I work with customer experience and marketing in an engeneering company. A nice fact about me is that I’ve alrealy lived in Montreal, Canadá!

Userlevel 4

Hi, All from the land of Pipefy,

I am Jeverio based in Singapore and I do projects for companies hoping to break into this dynamic region.

Like you, I am exploring new ways to make my projects more meaningful for a new generation.

Here is my photo of me travelling in Spain. 

Userlevel 4

I am Jeverio based in Singapore and I do projects for companies hoping to break into this dynamic region.

Like you, I am exploring new ways to make my projects more meaningful for a new generation.

Hope to see you in Singapore when it is safe to travel again. 

Userlevel 4

Hello everyeon!

My name is Mateus but you can call me “Tetê” as it is my nickname! I work at involves as a Motion Designer, a saas company which operates in the trade marketing sector.

I’ve met Pipefy when I joined Involves and such a usefull and powerfull tool, specifically since we started working remotly because of the Covid pandemic, it has been really helpful in maintaining all demands flowing.

As for myself I’m a little passionate about art, I like to paint with oil paintings but I also paint digitally, I see myself as some kind of artist!

I’m glad and excited to be part of this community! Thank you.

Here’s a picture of me!

Nice Smile, keep it burning bright for all of us here !!! 

Userlevel 4

Hi guys! Nice to meet you!

I’m Maria Carolina, but you can call me Cacau, and I work as Customer Success Manager at Mobiliza, in Florianópolis, Brazil!

I’m passionate about people, so I’m always looking for different ways to understand them better, such as mbti, enneagram, etc. Also I love my dogs (Loba and Frida) and I really enjoy taking care of my plants and learning more about them. ;)

What I love the most about Mobiliza is humanity that exists in every interaction with everyone. We trully live our values and for me that’s priceless! We learn together, laugh together and grow together. Also it’s’ a safe space to be who you are without fear  <3

Hope to learn a lot with you guys! See ya!

[she/her]

Nice photo, keep up the good sharing for us in Singapore…..!!! 

Userlevel 4

Hi everyone! 

My name is Leo, and I like to do a lot of things.

I love to code, to cook, to works with data science and to play sports.

For me pipefy is most helpful as a CRM, to make calls and send messages, and also to manage our sales funnel, and as I works in a students company, with no profit, it’s free thanks to great people that work at pipefy!

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.

See you all!

Hello, Leo! Welcome to the community!!! 

I like Pipefy moderator welcome message, very motivating, keep it up for Asia based learners. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey Jeverio from Singapore! :smiley:
Welcomeee! 

Hi there! My name is Vinícius Bianchini, and I work at CoemJr (UFPR Mechanical Engineering Junior Enterprise) as a Customer Experience Manager and Projects Consultor. We use Pipefy prettymuch all the time here, and I don’t know what we would do without it, really!
I’m really passionate about music, I think it’s something that has become a part of me, I wouldn’t be able to live without it now at days. It’s there in everything I do, everywhere I go, and it makes my day better for sure! 
I would say that what I love most about CoemJr are my colleagues, as they are not only my colleagues but also my friends. We are together all the time, and it gets so much easier and pleasing to do stuff with them by my side!

I’m really excited to be here with you all and learn lots of things! See you around! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:  

Userlevel 1

Hi, guys!

My name is Andressa, and I work with costumer experience and marketing in CoemJr, a Junior Enterprise of Mechanical Engineering. 

We are students at Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Curitiba, Brazil. 

I’m so excited to join the community! 

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone!

My name is Dego and I work as a Financial Advisor at Creditas. I’ve been working there since September.

I am passionate about reading, travel and hiking. In the past 3 years I was living in Bogota, Colombia. Now, I’m back in México.

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.

See you around!

Userlevel 1

Hey! My name is Otávio and i work as CEO of CoemJr, a Mechanical Engineering Junior Enterprise of UFPR, in Curitiba. I am passionate about games in general, mainly foosball! haha I am also passionate about organizational design and entrepreneurial self management. As a student and a young entrepreneur, my goal is to apply my purpose in my personal and professional life.

Nice meeting you all!

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

I’m Bruna, the current President Director at ECOS - Consultoria Ambiental Jr, a Biology Junior Enterprise at UFPR, in Curitiba. I’m passionate about traveling and teaching, two things that i use to do a lot before COVID. What I most love in ECOS is to learn everyday a different thing from people, hope i live it in every job i have!

Great to be here!

Userlevel 1

Hey there!

My name is Caio Naveira and I'm a big fan of Pipefy!

I got to know the tool through internet ads and managed to add Pipefy in some processes of the company I work for.

I'm a customer success and marketing analyst and in my free time I like play footvolley.

I like Pipefy because I can use it for literally everything!

Hello everyone!

My name is Pedro Zapelini, and i work in CoemJr as a consultor. We solve some mechanical engeneering problems and that is what i like the most in the company. Very happy to participate in this community!!

Userlevel 1

Hello Guys!

I'm Andreia, and I really enjoy being with my friends, I love to exchange ideas, I love manga, series, and sports.

I am a Customer Success Analyst (Support) at Mobiliza, I am starting, but from what I see it is a place that gives a lot of importance to people and their development.

I am happy to be part of this community  :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 1

Hi people

My name is Kayller, but everyone calls me Kayo, I’m 25 years old.

I’m from Cuiaba/Brazil, and I work at Paladynus.

My role is in the pre-sales area, where I diagnose companies in search of possible improvements in their processes and I very excited about this new experience.

And yes, my english is horrible!

wow what a beautiful place, where is it?
Userlevel 2

Hello everyone!

I'm Carlos, 29 years old and Junior Production Analyst at Gaudium, where I deliver apps to the stores and manage their resources.

I love technology, games (specially card games), music, movies and tv shows, being with my family and friends and Summer!

Gaudium is a company where we help entrepreneurs from small to medium-sized cities to have their urban mobility and/or delivery solution.

I'm passionate about our mission, for being a company that respects its employees, provide opportunities for growth and development of their skills. And for the foosball table too!

Really excited about the community and for what we can share! See ya!

Me in my current office! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyone!

I'm Carlos, 29 years old and Junior Production Analyst at Gaudium, where I deliver apps to the stores and manage their resources.

I love technology, games (specially card games), music, movies and tv shows, being with my family and friends and Summer!

Gaudium is a company where we help entrepreneurs from small to medium-sized cities to have their urban mobility and/or delivery solution.

I'm passionate about our mission, for being a company that respects its employees, provide opportunities for growth and development of their skills. And for the foosball table too!

Hey Carlos. How are you? It’s a pleasure to see you here! 
Welcome to the community! 

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone!

Hey Carlos. How are you? It’s a pleasure to see you here! 
Welcome to the community! 

Hi Ju, thank you! I'm great, and you?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everybody. I´m Paulo and a Pipefy Partner since 2018. I´ve worked as a company consultant. 

I love help entrepreneurs implement solutions to get better results in their companies.

Hope help you all sharing my professionals experiences and skills.

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone !

My name is Paulo Garcia. I live in Salvador for over 14 years and I am from Recife. As an authentic northeastern person on the coast, I have a symbiotic relationship with the sea and everything else related, like beaches, surfing, body boarding, Scuba diving, and other similar activities.

https://www.facebook.com/PauloAmorimGarcia/ 

As a Health consultor, I work at an Audit and Management company along with other health professionals whose mission is: ‘Disseminate health culture”

www.linkedin.com/in/pauloamorimgarcia 

As a Pipefy user and provider for my clients, I am here for everyone to share what little I know and contribute as much as I can.

Thanks for the opportunity :ok_hand_tone3:

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

My name is Diego Fernandes. I am partner and director of two companies with very different activities. One of them is Carrion Advogados, focused on Tax Planning and Tax Credits Recovery and the other is Prime Run a combination of Sportive Medicine Clinic and Running Advisory.

In both I am responsible por the Commercial and Customer Experience areas and heavy user of Pipefy.

Due the to the results I have achieved through the processess review and optimization using Pipefy, I am organizing me to start a new professional activity as a Pipefy Partner.

I am a travel and sports addicted, mainly in running, snowboard and wakeboard.

I am looking forward to exchange ideas and learnings with other DOers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi everyone,

My name is Diego Fernandes. I am partner and director of two companies with very different activities. One of them is Carrion Advogados, focused on Tax Planning and Tax Credits Recovery and the other is Prime Run a combination of Sportive Medicine Clinic and Running Advisory.

In both I am responsible por the Commercial and Customer Experience areas and heavy user of Pipefy.

Due the to the results I have achieved through the processess review and optimization using Pipefy, I am organizing me to start a new professional activity as a Pipefy Partner.

I am a travel and sports addicted, mainly in running, snowboard and wakeboard.

I am looking forward to exchange ideas and learnings with other DOers.

Hey, @diegoprimerun welcome!! 
Nice pic, btw!