​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

197 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

My name is Felipe and you'll see me around here quite a bit :grin: ​​​​​ I work at Pipefy as a Community Manager, and I'm super happy to be part of the Pipefy community. I can't wait to get to know each of you better, so feel free to send me a message!

I'm passionate about cooking, watching tv series, and traveling. My first job was at a restaurant back in 2016. :hamburger:

What do I love about Pipefy? It's a fantastic company, they let us bring dogs to the office, and I'm a dog lover! :dog:

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi all,

My name is Karla, I work for Capgemini as Business Analyst, What do I love about Capgemini? It is a great company that cares about it’s employees, is a place where you never stop learning.

I am passionate about travelling, watching tv series especially “friends”.

I am very excited to be part of this team :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

My name is Celeste,​​​​​ I work at Capgemini Business Services as a BA, and I'm excited to be part of the Pipefy community!!!! 

I'm passionate about traveling, watching tv series (specially Friends and Breaking Bad :heart_eyes: ) , and learning new skills. 

I loved meeting Pipefy’s office in San Francisco and I’m looking forward on getting my Badger Socks :rofl: and perhaps meeting Pipefy’s office in Brazil too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hy everyone, 😁

My name is Rebeca and I work as an Applied Sustainability Analyst, developing customized projetcs for clients with life cycle thinking at Fundação Espaço Eco, a non-profit organization established by BASF in 2005. 

I am passionate about cooking, reading, watching tv series, sustainability and carnival. ❤️  I play in a band of Samba School, Mocidade Unidade da Mooca, and there I undestand the meaning of love and overcoming. 

Why do I love Fundação Espaço Eco/BASF? It`s a fantastic company, that thinks about the development of its employees, both professionally and personally, especially at this moment that we are going through. In addition, it is concerned with building a more sustainable E productive future. 🌿🌎

I`m really happy to be part of the Pipefy community and I can`t wait to share with you! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Karla Hernandez @CelesteAgustin @rebeca.venancio Nice to meet you all! I'm super happy to have you hear. When the covid-19 situation is over, let's plan a in-person visit to our office Curitiba office! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Eduardo Kano @savicbo @reginaldo @carlos.v.santos Welcome Doers! :grin: We would love to get to know you better! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Please introduce yourselves here hehe 

Userlevel 5

Hi everyone!

My name is Mariana. I'm thrilled to see this community get started!

Well, I work at Pipefy in the Customer Education team, and I'm also one of Pipefy's DIB (Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) leaders. I've been working here for about a year now. One curious fact is that I used to be a Pipefy customer before working here. Since that time, the service, tool, and Pipefy's culture made my eyes shine. ✨

What I love the most about Pipefy is that I feel challenged every day and keep on developing myself. I also made incredible friends here, and it means a lot to me. 💙

I can say I'm a people person; I love meeting new people, going out with my friends, and especially traveling, which is one of my passions. I also love dogs, rollers coasters, and having a cup of coffee. ☕

I hope I can help you all with anything you need! 

Userlevel 3

Hey there!

My name is Reginaldo and I'm a big fan of Pipefy!

I had the opportunity to visit the Curitiba office and learn a lot about how the company works.

I run COGTIVE, a startup that help industries to get more productive using the power of new technologies such as IoT, cloud & AI.

Our passion is to transform our user's life with innovation!

Userlevel 5

Hey guys!

I’m Ana Gomes and I work as a Customer Support Analyst at Pipefy since January - but it surely feels a lot longer already! Whenever you open a new chat in our platform, it’s me and my teammates in the other side! :smile:

I’m so happy to be here and to be able to assist users through this community as well, but mostly, to engage more with all of you.

I love going to the movies and to having drinks with my friends :wine_glass: But my greatest passion is to travel :airplane:

Hope to see you guys around!

Userlevel 3

My name is Maurivan Luiz, I have been at Pipefy since the beginning (a little over 5 years now!). I'm Sr. Principal Designer and responsible for empower the Pipefy Design Team to create awesome things.

I am passionate about some Movies, Nordic culture, Design, minimalism photography, art and folk music.

I'm hyperactive, understanding my brain sometime is a little tricky, I drink more coffee than water and I'm a terrible cook — (help me @Felipe Scholz  with this specific topic)

The last curiosity I could remember about me:

I created an algorithm for my life that I use to categorize the things around me. (Usually 0-10) and I am currently using MaurIMDB to rate my favorite movies.

And the first places are:

• The Seventh Seal by Ingman Bergman 9.8
  • Ferrys Builer Day Off by John Hughes: 9.7
  • Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock: 9.7

So, If you want talk about Pipefy as product, design (or Bob Dylan songs) please, feel to me! — I'm here to help and learn more about Pipefy with you guys!

Trying to do something yoga -- No success.

Happy to collaborate with this community here :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, everyone!!!

My name is Pedro and I'm looking forward to seeing this community grow bigger each day!!! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

I came from Belo Horizonte ( :small_red_triangle: ) to Curitiba last December to work at Pipefy. Currently, I'm an Enterprise Business Development Representative, working with our key accounts. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

One of the best things in Pipefy are the people that work there! Since day 1 you feel like at home and make friends that you know will last for life! It's awesome! :heart::top:

I love sports (Nowadays I watch them more then I practice! :joy: ), photography, watching movies/tv series, hanging out with friends and family no matter the place and, as you can see in the photo, I LOVE TRAVELING!!! Working so I can get to know as many places I can in my life!!!  :earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Wanderer in this wonderful world!

Userlevel 4

Hi everyone!  My name is Jody.  I am from Tampa, FL, USA.  I haved owned a business consulting firm, The Renaissance Group, with my husband for the past 22 years.  And I’m the Consulting Chief Operations Officer for one of our clients.  It is that client that I have selected Pipefy for their business systemization and workflow needs.  I am super excited to be part of this community and eager to learn more and to be able to continue to share Pipefy across our network of small business clients.

I love going to the beach and spend time watching my son play basketball.  I’m also an education advocate, volunteering to help children with dyslexia and ADHD/ADD and their families navigate the school system so they get the services they need to succeed.

Would love to visit Pipefy offices some day.  Pipefy is becoming so ingrained with us, we use the name as both a noun and a verb!  😀  There are so many great use cases for it.

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

My name is Thiago Matsunaga and I'm from Curitiba, Brazil. Currently a product designer working on the onboarding and adoption squads.

Besides working on this amazing company called Pipefy I like to ride my bike around the city and going to skateboard on the streets as well. I love movies and listen (a lot) of punk rock and hardcore music.

I'm a design addicted and 100% in love about fonts and typography.

Happy to be here with you! 🎉

Userlevel 3

Hello Guys!

My name is Gabriela Mattos and I work at Loja Elétrica, the biggest electric materials wholesale & retail in Brazil. We are located in Minas Gerais. 

I´m currently working with on developing new processes and automating some of the existing ones and Pipefy has been a huge help! :)

Super excited to be a part of this community and hope to share and learn a lot here!

One of my passions is sports! I´m a marathoner! Maybe I will find some company here to go for a run! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@gabrielamattos Welcome to the community! I love to run 🏃🏾‍♂️But my longest run was 21km only hehe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@thiagomatsunaga @Pedro Mendes @maurivan @Ana Gomes @Mariana Miecznikowski Welcome to the community Pipedoidos 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@reginaldo @Jody Poland Welcome to our community for Pipefy experts! Happy to have you on board! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone!

My name is Stanley and​​​​ I’m excited to learn from and contribute to this community! I’m based in San Francisco and work on Enterprise Customer Success at Pipefy. I’m ready to be surprised by all of the cool and innovative new ideas that will come out of this group of doers!

Outside of work, I like to go hiking, play basketball, and run. I ran my first (and probably last) marathon a few years ago :runner_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Karla Hernandez @CelesteAgustin @rebeca.venancio Nice to meet you all! I'm super happy to have you hear. When the covid-19 situation is over, let's plan a in-person visit to our office Curitiba office! :grin:

@Felipe Scholz Would love to visit Pipefy Curitiba office when this all over. ❤️ 

Userlevel 4

@stanleyquan Welcome to the community! Let's run a marathon together with @gabrielamattos I'll just have to train a little bit 🏃🏾‍♂️

Userlevel 4

@rebeca.venancio Let's plan this visit for sure! One the COVID-19 outbreak is over we are making this happen! 

Userlevel 3

Hey everyone, my name is Victoria but everyone calls me Vicky. :smile:  I'm a Marketing Consultant for Pipefy and responsible for Pipefy's social media. At this current position, my job is to support and help my colleagues with different projects and make sure we're posting relevant helpful content on Social Media. 

Pipefy was my first job and I've been learning from it for the past 4 years now, having the opportunity to work in different areas such as Sales and Customer Success.

From all of the different things I'm passionate about, what probably stands out the most are two things. First, since I live in Miami I love enjoying a sunny day at the beach, :sunny:and second, my favorite food is candy. :heart_eyes:

Super excited to be part of this community :rocket:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey everyone! My name is Isabelle but everyone calls me Bel (or Belle). I currently work as leader of the customer support team at Pipefy. I’ve been working here since the very beginning (5 years in Aug/20) so I had the opportunity to work in many different areas and get to know amazing professionals. I’m also part of the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiative, co-leading Women@Pipefy.

What I love most about Pipefy is the freedom we have to do things our way, propose improvements, create and run our own projects without being restrained or subject to a lot of rules and limitations. Before working here I worked at a multi-national bank that was the complete opposite with so many rules and complex, stiff approval flows for everything.

I love travelling, reading and cooking (when inspiration hits me, which also applies to writing). In my spare time I have a “secondary” job as a Family photographer. In the beginning of this year one of my goals was to focus on my health and training to run my first 10k run (I only ever ran 6km or less) but that has been postponed for the time being. Kudos to the fellow runners, if I get to be a half-marathonist some time in my life I’ll be more than happy.

Curious facts about me, my first real job was as a Cast Member at Walt Disney World way back in 2006. I was in charge of Pipefy webinars and training videos in the past so you may have already heard my voice or talked to me in the support chat :grin: .

I’m super excited to be here to share and learn with you all!

Userlevel 3

Hey everyone!

My name is Taba and I work as a Customer Success Manager at Pipefy. I’ve been working there since January.

I am passionate about running, travel and hiking. In the past 3 years I was living in Niagara Falls, Canada, that was such an amazing experience. Now, I’m back in Brazil, taking care of my love ones.

What I most love in Pipefy is being able to really do my job as I like. As a CSM it´s so perfect when you can work in a company that really cares about the customers. 🙌

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.:heart_eyes:

See you around!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@victoria.santos @belsalemme @Taba Muzillo Welcome to the Pipefy Community! Let's build a fantastic community together! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: