​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

197 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey Everyone! 

My name is Matt Rist, and I am the Director of Marketing for ICA Advertising, a Texas-based Advertising Agency. I speak English & Spanish and have been using Pipefy since August 2020. Pipefy has truly transformed our workflow for the better. Pipefy allows us to handle incoming requests, track projects, communicate with internal and external clients and track fulfillment. I look forward to sharing how we use Pipefy and learning from others.

I am a dog dad, husband and former TV news journalist originally from Louisiana. Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey Everyone! 

My name is Matt Rist, and I am the Director of Marketing for ICA Advertising, a Texas-based Advertising Agency. I speak English & Spanish and have been using Pipefy since August 2020. Pipefy has truly transformed our workflow for the better. Pipefy allows us to handle incoming requests, track projects, communicate with internal and external clients and track fulfillment. I look forward to sharing how we use Pipefy and learning from others.

I am a dog dad, husband and former TV news journalist originally from Louisiana. Cheers!

Hey Matt! Welcome to the community! It’s great to have another journalist on board! 
we are very happy to see how Pipefy is transforming the way companies work! 
Let’s have a Spanish meeting for practicing.  ¡Muy bienvenido!

Ju

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Well, I am obviously a little late to the party, but at least I made it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My name is David Godfrey, and I work for Action, a General Contractor in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a project manager, but I am also involved in business development. I am very passionate about organization and task efficiency, which is why I LOOOOOVEE Pipefy. One thing I love about Action, is that although the company literally predates the internet, they have some serious organization and process structure that I get to streamline using tools like pipefy. Thanks for having me! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Well, I am obviously a little late to the party, but at least I made it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My name is David Godfrey, and I work for Action, a General Contractor in Atlanta, Georgia. I am a project manager, but I am also involved in business development. I am very passionate about organization and task efficiency, which is why I LOOOOOVEE Pipefy. One thing I love about Action, is that although the company literally predates the internet, they have some serious organization and process structure that I get to streamline using tools like pipefy. Thanks for having me! 

You are not late, @dgodfrey ! You just in time! Welcome again! It is a pleasure to have you here with us! I am sure you going to love this community! Besides all the content, you will be able to participate in events, meetups and promotions! Welcome!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be part of this communit, let me tell you a story.

My name is Vicente Lemes and I work for Chiquinho Sorvetes in São José do Rio Preto - São Paulo, the biggest ice cream franchise brand in Brazil,

When I started working here in october 2019 my job was to track and organize all demands to the marketing team, and for doing this we needed a good tool like Pipefy.

And because of Pipefy I am now responsible for all company processes like franchise sales, implantation of new units, architecture, marketing, T.I, HR, finances and more.. We have everything on Pipefy and we couldn’t be more satisfied with it.

Pipefy started a revolution in the way we work, at the beginning we thought that 15 users would be enough but now we have 70 and we plan to integrate even more!

A big thank you from everyone at Chiquinho Sorvetes to everyone on the Pipefy team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be part of this communit, let me tell you a story.

My name is Vicente Lemes and I work for Chiquinho Sorvetes in São José do Rio Preto - São Paulo, the biggest ice cream franchise brand in Brazil,

When I started working here in october 2019 my job was to track and organize all demands to the marketing team, and for doing this we needed a good tool like Pipefy.

And because of Pipefy I am now responsible for all company processes like franchise sales, implantation of new units, architecture, marketing, T.I, HR, finances and more.. We have everything on Pipefy and we couldn’t be more satisfied with it.

Pipefy started a revolution in the way we work, at the beginning we thought that 15 users would be enough but now we have 70 and we plan to integrate even more!

A big thank you from everyone at Chiquinho Sorvetes to everyone on the Pipefy team!

Hello, Vicente. How are you? 
I loveeeeee Chiquinho Sorvetes!! Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your story with us. 
;) 

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone !

My name is Juliana. I work for one year and a half as project consultant at BASF Brazil on Launch Excellence team.

I love my family and travel on the weekends with my husband. We are passionate on motorcycles rides with our friends.

I love work with Pipefy, it´s an intuitive and flexible tool. Pipefy is helping a lot to organize our processes.

See ya :wink:

Juliana.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi everyone !

My name is Juliana. I work for one year and a half as project consultant at BASF Brazil on Launch Excellence team.

I love my family and travel on the weekends with my husband. We are passionate on motorcycles rides with our friends.

I love work with Pipefy, it´s an intuitive and flexible tool. Pipefy is helping a lot to organize our processes.

See ya :wink:

Juliana.

Hey, Ju! It is so nice to see you here. 

I love to travel as well! And I miss the road and the new adventures. 

;) 

Userlevel 4

Hi all,

My name is Bart and I work as Customer Success Lead for Twikey with HQ located in Belgium. We help companies with their payments for recurring customers and are a fast growing company. We are scaling up and are also expanding from Belgium/Netherlands to other EU countries and have build a solution for worldwide services as well.

Our customer success and support team is also expanding (what a coincidence :)), also the reason why I implemented Pipefy in our processes !

It really helps every team member to get an overview of things to be done at certain due dates. By creating reports I can easily monitor everything and take the correct action where necessary and inform other colleagues from other departments (sales etc..)

Besides work, I spend a lot of time with my 2 sons, I get to be a kid again without any excuses, best time ever!

Hobbies : Powerkite, table football, going for long walks, travel, enjoying worlds best beers (I used to have a company exporting Belgium fruit and white beers and ciders  ;) )

If you are thirsty and in the neigbourhood, just let me know! :)

B.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi all,

My name is Bart and I work as Customer Success Lead for Twikey with HQ located in Belgium. We help companies with their payments for recurring customers and are a fast growing company. We are scaling up and are also expanding from Belgium/Netherlands to other EU countries and have build a solution for worldwide services as well.

Our customer success and support team is also expanding (what a coincidence :)), also the reason why I implemented Pipefy in our processes !

It really helps every team member to get an overview of things to be done at certain due dates. By creating reports I can easily monitor everything and take the correct action where necessary and inform other colleagues from other departments (sales etc..)

Besides work, I spend a lot of time with my 2 sons, I get to be a kid again without any excuses, best time ever!

Hobbies : Powerkite, table football, going for long walks, travel, enjoying worlds best beers (I used to have a company exporting Belgium fruit and white beers and ciders  ;) )

If you are thirsty and in the neigbourhood, just let me know! :)

B.

Hello, Bart! Welcome to the Community! It is great to see you here 
I love Belgium. I had the opportunity to know Brussels and it is a beautiful city. Excellent beers and waffles, chocolates… I miss it! As I lived in Ireland, I am a huge fan of cinders too. And whisky, I’d say. 

Amazing that Pipefy is helping you and your team don’t miss dates and deadlines! 

Welcome again to the Community! 

We’ll have the Community Meetup next week, feel free to join us! You can register here: https://www.pipefy.com/community-global-meetup
We are going to talk about the new Pipefy Forms! 

See you there! 

Userlevel 1

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

Olá, sou o Tiago França

Sou Dev PHP.

Apaixonado por Cristo, tecnologia e programação.

Amo aprender mais sobre as coisas que gosto, mas gosto mais ainda de ensinar o que sei.

Sou rondoniense, moro em Curitiba, mas estou por enquanto no Rio Grande do Norte.

Sou super fã de comunidades. Acho uma excelente forma de fazer amizades, compartilhar conhecimentos e ajuda mútua.

Userlevel 4

Hi you all! I’m Tobias Baco. I live in Ribeirão Preto/SP, but like most of you I love to travel too. Got to know some cities, like Curitiba/PR, Sorocaba/SP and São Carlos/SP. I work in the marketing team for Zanotti Refrigeração, a company here in Ribeirão. Here we use Pipefy to automate some processes of the projects and logistics teams. Definitively Pipefy made our processes much easier and standardized.

In my off work hours I like to play some Xbox with friends, mainly FPS and adventure games, and drink some good beer.

Nice to meet you all! Take care, and cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi you all! I’m Tobias Baco. I live in Ribeirão Preto/SP, but like most of you I love to travel too. Got to know some cities, like Curitiba/PR, Sorocaba/SP and São Carlos/SP. I work in the marketing team for Zanotti Refrigeração, a company here in Ribeirão. Here we use Pipefy to automate some processes of the projects and logistics teams. Definitively Pipefy made our processes much easier and standardized.

In my off work hours I like to play some Xbox with friends, mainly FPS and adventure games, and drink some good beer.

Nice to meet you all! Take care, and cheers!

Welcomeeeee!!!

Userlevel 3

Hello Everybody!

I hope to find you all good and healthy! :relaxed:

My name is Jean Fontoura, and I’m the CEO at Zeepet Assistência Veterinária.

I’m from Curitiba (just like Pipefy :heart_eyes: ), and I just quit my job to dedicate entirely to my dream. (I was literally promoted in a Thursday, and quit in a Friday :grin: )

So, what is Zeepet? Vet Assistance, how so?

We all know that any vet treatments are very expansive. So here at Zeepet, we help fathers and mothers of pets to give the best quality of life to their pets, without having big surprises in their pockets :laughing::money_with_wings:

That’s because we work with reimbursement of your spendings.

As soon as Zeepet takes off and be financial healthy, I plan to create a program to help and donate for ONG’s of animal’s protection, etc. As a pet lover I couldn’t find a better job!

You can find me and Zeepet at Instagram @jean.fontoura, @zeepet.oficial

I am very excited of being part of this amazing community. You can count on me to help and aggregate!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Everybody!

I hope to find you all good and healthy! :relaxed:

My name is Jean Fontoura, and I’m the CEO at Zeepet Assistência Veterinária.

I’m from Curitiba (just like Pipefy :heart_eyes: ), and I just quit my job to dedicate entirely to my dream. (I was literally promoted in a Thursday, and quit in a Friday :grin: )

So, what is Zeepet? Vet Assistance, how so?

We all know that any vet treatments are very expansive. So here at Zeepet, we help fathers and mothers of pets to give the best quality of life to their pets, without having big surprises in their pockets :laughing::money_with_wings:

That’s because we work with reimbursement of your spendings.

As soon as Zeepet takes off and be financial healthy, I plan to create a program to help and donate for ONG’s of animal’s protection, etc. As a pet lover I couldn’t find a better job!

You can find me and Zeepet at Instagram @jean.fontoura, @zeepet.oficial

I am very excited of being part of this amazing community. You can count on me to help and aggregate!

Hi, Jean! What a nice journey!
Loved to hear more about you! 

Thanks a lot for sharing and welcome to the community!
If you need anything, please, let me know!

Userlevel 2

Hi all. My name is Wade Okumura and I am a Senior IT Analyst at Hawaiian Airlines in the US. In my company the IT Analyst role serves as a jack of all trades to help the operations units. The part I enjoy most about my job is working with the high performers at my company. I’ve taken the time to locate some of the honey badgers here and we love working with each other! Thank you for allowing me to join your community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi all. My name is Wade Okumura and I am a Senior IT Analyst at Hawaiian Airlines in the US. In my company the IT Analyst role serves as a jack of all trades to help the operations units. The part I enjoy most about my job is working with the high performers at my company. I’ve taken the time to locate some of the honey badgers here and we love working with each other! Thank you for allowing me to join your community.

Welcome, Wade! It’s great having you here with us in the Pipefy Community. 

Next year, we are certainly having a bunch of events and cool content for members. 
Have a great holiday!

Userlevel 1

Hi.

My name is Mauricio Duarte.

I have a degree in Bachelor´s Graphic Design at UFRJ.

It is very good to be here.

I am illustrator and visual artist too. Also, I am poet and writer.

I love comics, specially super hero comics.

Best wishes,

Mauricio Duarte (Divyam Anuragi)

Userlevel 2

Bom dia à todos.

Me chamo Paulo CastroNeves, sou um dos grandes fãs do Pipefy. Tanto que na empresa me chamam de Pipe Pai. :)

Atualmente trabalho na OITI, empresa que fornece a melhor solução de identificação facial para as empresas. Sou Gerente de Projetos e responsável pela implementação do Pipefy nas áreas.

É uma luta quase que diária a implementação e convencimento das pessoas na utilização correta, pois muitos acham que é mais um produto para atrapalhar as atividades. Mas já temos todo o Service Desk, Customer Success e Gente & Gestão utilizando a plataforma.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Bom dia à todos.

Me chamo Paulo CastroNeves, sou um dos grandes fãs do Pipefy. Tanto que na empresa me chamam de Pipe Pai. :)

Atualmente trabalho na OITI, empresa que fornece a melhor solução de identificação facial para as empresas. Sou Gerente de Projetos e responsável pela implementação do Pipefy nas áreas.

É uma luta quase que diária a implementação e convencimento das pessoas na utilização correta, pois muitos acham que é mais um produto para atrapalhar as atividades. Mas já temos todo o Service Desk, Customer Success e Gente & Gestão utilizando a plataforma.

Welcome, Paulo!!!

Userlevel 3
My name is Daniel Filho, I'm a Process Analyst. I live in Brazil, in the city of Areal in the state of Rio de Janeiro and I work in a pharmaceutical company. I still don't work with Pipefy but I believe I can easily automate several business processes with this tool. I'm anxious to start doing automation tests, now I'm just studying what is possible to do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
My name is Daniel Filho, I'm a Process Analyst. I live in Brazil, in the city of Areal in the state of Rio de Janeiro and I work in a pharmaceutical company. I still don't work with Pipefy but I believe I can easily automate several business processes with this tool. I'm anxious to start doing automation tests, now I'm just studying what is possible to do.

Welcome, Daniel!! It’s a huge pleasure have you here