Add next month option to relative dates automation

Currently, we only have the options 1 hour later, one day later, and seven days later, to select relative dates. As a user, I would like to configure my relative years as "next month." That is because if you chose the last day of the month, for months with 30 days and months with 31 days, the automation wouldn't be executed after one month precisely. 

@andre-bahia Thank you very much for your feedback. What process do you manage in Pipefy? Help me understand why having this would be beneficial for your process! 🙂 I would love to learn more about it! 

Interesting, this could be most flexibly achieved by adding “month” to this dropdown. Might be a little trickier than just minutes/hours/days for the programmer because of the 29/30/31 day months but shouldn’t be too hard 🙂 We don’t use this but I could absolutely see it being used for monthly-reoccurring activities or follow-ups.

@andre-bahia Thank you very much for your feedback. What process do you manage in Pipefy? Help me understand why having this would be beneficial for your process! 🙂 I would love to learn more about it! 

In this case I am managing a HR process that needs to update the due date to the next month every month. I need this because every time a card’s due date comes, a new card is created in another Pipe, connected with the father card.

Thank you for the attention.

André Bahia.