Conditional rules for "Move card to"

It would be nice to have the option to configure conditional rules for "Move Card to Phase". This way, we can avoid cards bein moved to the wrong phases. 

E.g., When in a Approval field the user enters the option "Not Approved" the card can only move the the phase Refused. 

Good idea Jessica! It will help us a lot too!

That’s a great suggestion, @Jéssica Martins and I totally hope our team will look into prioritizing it as an improvement.

As a workaround while these changes aren’t around is disabling manual movement and using automation rules to move the card to the Refused phase once that option is selected. Have you given that a try?

@Jéssica Martins Just a follow up message. Did you try the workaround Isabelle suggested? Also, I would love to hear more details on why you believe this feature would add value to your processes. 

Hi @Raphael Costa !

Jessica's suggestion is really interesting when we think about different levels of proficiency in our teams, talking about computing skills or even to avoid mistakes that could harm our operation. 

It would be very useful for us in TRR.

(;

Hey, I see this idea as submitted, but any chance to kown if it will be implemented? Here at Peerdustry we are trying to avoid multiples pipes for the same team to manage different types of requests, therfor we have a specific purchase process that we have following phases: inbox>request type A phases> request type B phases> closing. 

A request can follow 3 different paths: inbox> A> closing; inbox> B> closing and inbox> A> B> closing.

It would be veru helpfull to get Jessica sugestion allowing to move to phase based on conditionals. Using the automation can help, but as cards should be able to move back (A+B path), if the automation gets you on the B path, you would be able to move card back to A path and get stuck without mandatory information to get back to B path…