Database (DB) Reports

In process that use a lot of DBs to store important datas (like ours), having the functionality of export DB reports (like we could do in Pipes) would be very useful. This will facilitate our information management. 

Good idea, I never noticed there way no way to do that. I think it’s possible via the API but it’d be a pain for big data sets. Also would be good to be able to have databases sync with other databases such as a MySQL or Google Big Query

@rebeca.venancio Thank you for your feedback. I see that being very helpful indeed. What information would you like to export from the data base today? 

@rebeca.venancio Thank you for your feedback. I see that being very helpful indeed. What information would you like to export from the data base today? 

@Raphael Costa In our process, we use the DB to store data from our clients, like name, telephone, e-mail and other information about the company. We would use this datas from our clients to manage the information and use in other platform, like payments plataform or mailing platform. 

Hi Doers, we have a big and unanticipated release today, the 2nd most requested feature with more than 130 requests!We just released the Database Export feature -- users will be able to download all the database records in an Excel format, similar to what we have inside the Reports. We added a new button at the top right of the database menu, users will click, and Pipefy will export ALL the database records.

FYI @rebeca.venancio  @savicbo 

Updated idea status SubmittedReleased

The feature we were all deeeeeeeply waiting for! Amazing! :heart_eyes:  

I am really happy with this improvement. Anxious to be able to use it. :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

Watch out this amazing news @thaiannelourenco, @vitoria_lanes