Improved Slack Integration

The current Pipefy<>Slack integration is a good chat but is very limited in capability. With ChatOps becoming increasingly popular, I think Pipefy has a great opportunity to take advantage. There are a few different integration options I have in mind:

1. Integration with Slack users. Not only for login but moreso to replace email notifications. Many startups and even large organizations like ours are using email very sparingly favoring Slack instead. This would make it easier for a requester to receive emails regarding their request.
  2. Communication. It’d be great to be able to communicate with a requester or even others managing a pipe through Slack. For example, a new card could open a channel which then displays in the card. 
  3. Actions through Slack. Wouldn’t it be great if we could type “/pipefy request a new unicorn” in Slack and within my Slack window fill out the start form for the “new unicorn” pipe? Similarly if a request requires approval from an executive it would be so much easier to send them an automated message in Slack with the request details and an “approve” / “decline” button than require them to use the Pipefy backend. In fact, we’ve built something like this using Pipefy’s API for exactly this need.
  4. The list goes on! I am sure there are many other great usecases, who else uses Slack, any ideas?
Be the first to reply!