Justify Text on PDF Generator

Hi, I would suggest an improvement in the PDF generator to Justify Text.  Today you can only align text left, Center text, and align text right.

This ability is critical for any type of documents: contracts, reports, analysis, etc. This is a basic thing for documents share with external stakeholders. 

Thank you! 

@Diego Andrade Thank you for your feedback. What type of processes do you currently manage where justifying text is crucial for the effectiveness of the process outcome? 

This Research Topic welcomes manuscripts that aim to address an emerging and critically important topic of digitalization of education and the changing psychology of children with regards to this. Pro and Con arguments towards this digital change in the covid times seeks to contribute to the literature of educational technology and educational psychology. We are interested in manuscripts related to documenting the impact of COVID-19 as well as recommending solutions with scientific research that might support youth, families, educators, and allied professionals during this unprecedented time. Discussion of new educational technologies and negativistic psychology generated by the quarantined youth are believed to address a wide range of problems that needs to be tackled.

I strongly support this idea! Currently, one of my core processes is the creation of offer letters for new hires. The process in pipefy only makes sense if we can issue them automatically. I cannot send an unjustified offer letter. Please! you must make this improvement.... ¿is it really that complicated?