Expert Tips

📣 We want to hear from you! How does Pipefy contribute to your Finance Process?

• 20 August 2020
  • 6 replies
📣 We want to hear from you! How does Pipefy contribute to your Finance Process?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, doers! :heart_eyes:

I would love to hear whats is your most successful use cases for Finance you have ever deployed in your company! 

Sinc one of the main goals of the Pipefy community is to inspire other members on how to use Pipefy better and uncover product improvement opportunities, I invite you to share with us the use case you`re most proud of. 

Please post your process information following the framework below: 

• Process Name
  • What problems were you facing before using Pipefy? 
  • What are the main benefits of using Pipefy? 
  • Solution (just be careful while sharing a screenshot because it might contain sensitive information) 
  • Testimonial

I am looking forward to seeing some remarkable use cases from community members! :wink:

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@rebeca.venancio this is an amazing idea! For those who are struggling to write about your process here is an example: 

E.g, 

• Process Name: Accounts Receivable 

• We were managing the AR process via email and excel files (very messy!)

• We lost track of deadlines and responsible very easily

• My team was wasting many hours creating the invoices in our main ERP manually

• 20% reduction in late payments

• 15% increase in CSAT from internal customers

• Most of the repetitive tasks are automated so my team can invest time in what matters

• Solution 

• We are currently using the public form embedded in our intranet to collect new AR requests. We built one pipe where five team members from the Finance department work. We have several conditional rules based on our industry-standard and approval phases before the card moves to the processing phase. 

Accounts Receivable Pipe

• Testimonial 

• I love using Pipefy! ❤️

Userlevel 5

@rebeca.venancio How about present our processes? :grin:

Process Name: Turnover Forecast

Process Name: Revenues

• Lack of traceability and centralization - We didn't know when the invoice was issued and sent to the client or the date of receipt, because the requests were done by e-mail.
    • Lack of standardization, slowness, rework, because each applicant sent the information on different ways, which needed to be verified by the analyst responsible.
    • There was no visibility of the turnover forecast during the year, not allowing cost planning.

• Traceability, decentralization, standardization and rework reduction
    • We developed a Dashboard focused on the financial, using the Pipefy data as basis.

• Solution

Now we have an orderly and concentrated flow wich has all the key information to request a revenue,coordinated by a analyst responsible from beginning to end to the process

• Testimonial

Pipefy helps us to conciliate the financial processes in a simpler way, once it enables to connect cards, which brings more synergy between all the processes and not only on the financial processes.  I mean that, because all our processes are connected.

​HERE WE GO :rocket: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@thaiannelourenco amazing! 
Thanks for sharing with us! :clap_tone1: 💪

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Process Name - FI - Contas a Pagar
    • Many lost emails and several process steps with no defined flow
    • We were able to centralize Finance emails and ensure that everyone is treated without fail and with a very well defined process
  • Solution (just be careful while sharing a screenshot because it might contain sensitive information)
    • Creation of a pipe for all accounts payable requests with the possibility of opening cards through the receipt of emails
  • Testimonial
    • We are very satisfied with the possibility of using the tool and the practical benefits of the process that we had in such a short time of use
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Process Name - FI - Contas a Pagar
    • Many lost emails and several process steps with no defined flow
    • We were able to centralize Finance emails and ensure that everyone is treated without fail and with a very well defined process
    • Creation of a pipe for all accounts payable requests with the possibility of opening cards through the receipt of emails
  • Testimonial
    • We are very satisfied with the possibility of using the tool and the practical benefits of the process that we had in such a short time of use

Thanks for sharing with us @danielcaldas your company process. :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The process that helps our finance team the most is Payroll.

We have several Pipes that generate information regarding salaries, discounts, bonuses, commissions and other important payroll information.

At the beginning of the month, this information is consolidated in a single Pipe and is transferred to the bank through a standardized file.