Solved

Connect Pipefy with Google Cloud Plattaform

• 12 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I need to extract the data from the pipefy and write it to a DW in the GCP. Has anyone done this process? Any leads? I saw that one of the ways is through Google Cloud Run, but I can't get it to work.

I'm thinking about this pipeline to be able to connect Pipefy to Power BI Online since the connector only works on Power BI Desktop.

icon

Best answer by genietim 12 March 2021, 18:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Any ideas on what kind of data we are talking about (cards, databases, E-Mails, reports)?

If you can afford to write some code, using the Pipefy GraphQL API might lead to the most direct solution.

Based on your question, I am not quite sure though if your problem is on the GCP side or the Pipefy side. Would you mind sharing a little more on objectives and constraints of your project?

The idea is to extract information such as cards and tables. I know how to do this via GraphiQL, but I don't know which Google Cloud function to use to do this extraction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Any ideas on what kind of data we are talking about (cards, databases, E-Mails, reports)?

If you can afford to write some code, using the Pipefy GraphQL API might lead to the most direct solution.

Based on your question, I am not quite sure though if your problem is on the GCP side or the Pipefy side. Would you mind sharing a little more on objectives and constraints of your project?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I see. It still depends on your actual requirements. If you want to do the transition as a webhook whenever something changes in Pipefy, or trigger manually. Where you want to store the results.

I can tell you that for the Pipefy side of things, there is no restriction what kind of cloud function you use. There is no restriction which of the programming languages you use. All you need to be able to do is to do HTTP-Requests (to the GraphQL API, note that I do not use the “i”), which is possible for all of them.

Examples of how the actual HTTP Request looks like for the API can be found here: https://pipefy.docs.apiary.io/ (just click on one of the highlighted queries)