Solved

Pipefy logo in emails

• 20 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all.  I’ve noticed that when using email templates to people outside my organization, it has the Pipefy logo on the top of the email, fairly large display.  Is there any way to remove this or make it smaller and it put below the content? 

icon

Best answer by Nicole Chiroli 24 August 2020, 23:41

View original

3 replies

Hello @leilanny-bv, how are you doing today? 

At the moment there is no way to remove or change Pipefy’s logo in the emails. You can only remove it from the public form in the enterprise plan. :) 

However, you can send it as a #productfeedback. Every feedback is welcome and we really appreciate it! :smiley:    

That is no longer the case. 

You cannot remove pipefy logo from embeded forms anymore. Now, the product team has thought to be a good idea to add a CTA button after form submit, to pipefy’s homepage. Great user experience guys. 

Userlevel 3

Hello @leilanny-bv, how are you doing today? 

At the moment there is no way to remove or change Pipefy’s logo in the emails. You can only remove it from the public form in the enterprise plan. :) 

However, you can send it as a #productfeedback. Every feedback is welcome and we really appreciate it! :smiley:    

I posted the following product feedback.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @leilanny-bv, how are you doing today?