Solved

What is a done card ?

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi all !

Could you confirm, if a done card is a card moved at the end of a workflow, in a phase marked as an end of the process ?

Thanks a lot :)

icon

Best answer by Ezequiel Souza 25 October 2022, 16:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

HI

Yes! I have an phase called Archived. Monthly basis the automation moved all cards in the Done ´phase to Archived. Archived is marked as End of Process as well.

Based on the date, the automation move all cards from Done Phase to Archived phase.

Good luck.

Vale lembrar que você pode ter mais de uma fase que é “fim do processo”. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

HI

Yes! I have an phase called Archived. Monthly basis the automation moved all cards in the Done ´phase to Archived. Archived is marked as End of Process as well.

Based on the date, the automation move all cards from Done Phase to Archived phase.

Good luck.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Ok thanks, others question was, is it possible to have a done card outside a phase marked as a end of process ?

In fact i have to be sure that a done card is a card moved in phase marked as a end of process to launch a trigger in Zapier (and not in an other phase)…

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi

If the phase is marked as a end of process, the card when is moved to them, will become “unavailable”. The pipefy understand that phase is the last one.

Good Luck.