Solved

Can a Public Form bu used in the middle of a pipe, and not just to start cards?

• 26 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I need to know if it's possible to use a Public Form to obtain and fill information in the middle of a pipe.

The pipe is the "Sales Funnel" and the information is to fill a card information to be used on PDF generator (dynamic fields). This PDF will be used as a "business contract document" to send to the client in other to have it signed. It occurs after the client accepted the proposal, and we had finished negotiation, which is in the middle of the "Sales Funnel" pipe. This need happens because I don't ask all information needed to fill a formal business contract when we are making a lead prospecting, which is the pipe starter phase.

I didn't find this information on help center (videos or text).

If it's not possible to send public form in the middle of a pipe phase, which alternative could be used?

icon

Best answer by Ricardo Palhares 27 July 2020, 13:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @eric.godoi 

There was a webinar that a Pipefy Partner presented a solution that seems to fit to your needs.

They created another Pipe with a conected card to gather this information in a intermediate phase of the process. So, in this conected pipe you can send a link to a public form or an email with an embedded form to request all information needed. So, after completing this information you can move the card to next phase.

Please, take a look at this webinar https://pipefy.teachable.com/courses/625884/lectures/22130200 

I didn’t tried this solution yet but I will do it soon in a demo that I am creating.

I hope I have helped you!

Let me know if this solution fit to you needs.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @eric.godoi 

There was a webinar that a Pipefy Partner presented a solution that seems to fit to your needs.

They created another Pipe with a conected card to gather this information in a intermediate phase of the process. So, in this conected pipe you can send a link to a public form or an email with an embedded form to request all information needed. So, after completing this information you can move the card to next phase.

Please, take a look at this webinar https://pipefy.teachable.com/courses/625884/lectures/22130200 

I didn’t tried this solution yet but I will do it soon in a demo that I am creating.

I hope I have helped you!

Let me know if this solution fit to you needs.

Hi @Ricardo Palhares, I'll take a look to this webinar. It seams to solve this doubt. Many thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Ricardo Palhares I was able to look to the webinar today and you are right. It's solve my doubt. Many thanks again!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@eric.godoi I'm glad I could help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Since a recent update on Pipefy, Public Phase Forms are available, which might simplify your process.