Documentation of processes within pipepy

• 16 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello Guys,

I'm starting a journey to document important information about the processes modeled within pipefy and would like to ask the community if anyone has done something like that.My idea is that within pipefy I can write who owns the process, who can make changes, what the purpose of the pipe is, why users have x type of view, what are the main rules for automations and triggers, etc.Has anyone thought of something like that?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@gabrielamattos 

I normally map my processes in Lucidchart before transferring them to Pipefy.

I believe mapping is an important step to save time at deployment time and avoid rework.

In our case, mapping is even more important, as we work with integrated processes that use Pipefy and several other tools (Google Sheets, Drive, among others).

To support the flowcharts, I use a knowledge management tool called Pulpo (they don't have an EN version yet). There are other possibilities.

In the knowledge management platform, we explain why each Pipe exists and explain the process as a whole.

Example:

Userlevel 4

@gabrielamattos

I normally map my processes in Lucidchart before transferring them to Pipefy.

I believe mapping is an important step to save time at deployment time and avoid rework.

In our case, mapping is even more important, as we work with integrated processes that use Pipefy and several other tools (Google Sheets, Drive, among others).

To support the flowcharts, I use a knowledge management tool called Pulpo (they don't have an EN version yet). There are other possibilities.

In the knowledge management platform, we explain why each Pipe exists and explain the process as a whole.

Example:

I know that https://www.mindmeister.com also do this kind of “mapping”. You can try this one too.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello how are you?

As far as I know there is no way to do what you want, if you want to do this kind of documentation it needs to be done outside of pipefy.