Solved

How to get account unlocked?

• 18 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3

Apologies in advance if this is not the right place to ask this. I’ve sent several messages via the messaging bot but have not made any progress yet - so I’m not sure how else to elevate this.

My free account was recently locked due to making too many pipes. Of the messages I have sent via bot, one was replied to where I was told that my account was unlocked. But I am still unable to access any of my pipes.

As I understand it, I have less than 24 hours now to delete the extra pipes. But I can’t access them to make the necessary fixes or export my data.

Is there something else I should do?

icon

Best answer by Leandro Almeida 19 September 2023, 16:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Pipefied, how are you?

We can unlock it via chat!  As we have a long queue, it may take a while, but if you have already sent a request, don't worry, we will assist you there and unlock it soon, dont worry! 

Userlevel 3

Thanks for your reply.

I just received another message saying that my account is unlocked. But I still can’t access any of the pipes and I can’t reply back because the chat automatically closes by the time I see it.

Userlevel 7

Hi @Pipefied!
Feel free to reach us out through this Community whenever you have any doubt and need help!

@lucas-lacerda-pipefy from our support team will help you with this issue!😉

Userlevel 3

Thanks @Lais Laudari.

I’ve reached out several times through chat and now through the Community. I’ve been told twice that my account is unlocked but I still cannot access it.

Will my data be deleted? Based on the chats, I have less than 24 hours now to fix things that I can’t access. And I have important data stored in here that I would like to access as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Pipefied , how are you? 

I've just redone the unlock and replied to you by email. 

Can you check if it worked now, please? 

Userlevel 3

I am able to access everything now. Thank you!

Userlevel 7

Great news @Pipefied!
Count on us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

👍