Question

Reordering List View - Possible?

• 28 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

New kid on the block here, TIA.

How does one reorder the columns in the LIST VIEW and permanently keep this order for the individual user and/or the whole team? 

For example, the LIST VIEW shows the following columns of information from left to right:
Current phase -> Title -> Due date -> Assignees -> Labels -> Etc.

What if I'd like it to show this instead?
Title -> Assignees -> Current phase -> Due date -> Etc. -> Labels

Do we have the ability to reorder permanently? Do we have the ability to resize permanently?

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Zac C , howdy?

Yes, we were talking exactly about this feature last week here in Pipefy as we are planning some improvements on our Database and Pipe List View. So, I want to let you know that this feature is ou radar. :wink:

Stay tuned for some improvements related to these products soon. :blush:

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo Leite

Product Manager

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

*I wrote this before seeing Rodrigo’s post above*

Hi Zac,

This is a very good question. I don’t use the List View personally, but just took a look at it and tried to do what you’re asking. It looks like it might not be possible, but someone else might know something I don’t. 

All I could find was the option to hide or show columns, so you could hide the ones that you don’t need. Didn’t seem like you could reorder them there though.

I’ll keep looking to see if I can find something and otherwise keep an eye on this thread because I’m curious if there’s a solution too.

Userlevel 1
HI! Any progress with this situation? it becomes very inconvenient to use the list view without the possibility of at least saving the columns that I wants to see. 
Is there any other solution?EDIT: this solve my problem, thanks

Userlevel 4

Hi @lucasjoor, howdy?

That is good that you solved your problem. Yes, today if you need to save the hide/show columns you can do only using the reports, but, we have plans in the future to change this behavior.

Regards,