News

August Contest - Winners Announcement 🏆

• 31 August 2020
  • 6 replies
August Contest -  Winners Announcement 🏆
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

August was a special month because we got to know the pets from our community members. To see so many cute pictures of cats and dogs made our day much better! 

It wasn’t easy, but we had to choose the three most voted pictures. Although all the pets are super cute, here are the winners who will receive a stylish Pipefy Infusion Water Bottle! :heart_eyes:

V93mwKDVzgjyPwj-iO11s-6I6UxiEU7o9YAA95JOm_s3VsdqSG1Ei0DXT6M_7uHYf8IuVomDEXrn3_PthRU3sSFoH2adCAPTsUsTeGk5zcDX1Ujjqg9oXcIClWv2kXHHL5_XpxFidsw

🥉The third cutest pet was… 

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

The lovely Nina!  Congratulations, @Vinicius Castro  :tada::tada:

3CwUJcrc9uFIkYYXjM2rf2nxROmqxoio-DjrE6cWF9tln3lxDNDCjHrTHVqZOKyUIH6hBV2XnxwIkxUfzz4Ke-OkAS6x7I8AFn-8cDXPD_vN1cWGHOj6227IgIzz9ppnc0Dy6s7l

🥈The second cutest pet was … 

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Mylo Ren, the adorable german shepherd. Congratulations, @KeelyW  :tada::tada:

ki9kFvxuAyDxyKHY9pQqjH9Bgdlx_Ckub0TTDRxPvf0Sqc0L1J1NtT57-1E4V-x885WRKzJhpBnfzd212jBi9d31R5zxEynKy4O97KV1eV-rlxHLLSiZm-IvRrvWcsksNUJo7xwj

🥇And the first place goes to

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Edu’s little and beloved boy. Congratulations (again), @Eduardo Kano  :tada::tada::tada::tada:

zDiKi3pzuMrRoVxqlt1ECXpygfVEPXGKVewF0ZoQpLDjKsLNKT1dpBMVz0sG2U_NzlnpRInpn0gSdlpIaRnr3CV1pqQurdJXuLoRlVv7aHcy5yxyr7SoYr3HOyZyYu3_UzfuoGoG

Thanks to everyone who participated in the second Pipefy Community Contest! 

We loved to see your pets! Stay tuned for our next contest. 

FYI: 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just received my awesome bottle! Sunshine is a little bit shy but we really loved it! lol :grin::sweat::tiger: #hydrated 

Loved it! Congrats again, Edu! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just received my awesome bottle! Sunshine is a little bit shy but we really loved it! lol :grin::sweat::tiger: #hydrated 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you so much!!! I got my water bottle last week and I can’t stop using it. I take it everywhere with me. 

Great, @KeelyW We are super happy to see how you're enjoying your new and unique bottle! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3

Thank you so much!!! I got my water bottle last week and I can’t stop using it. I take it everywhere with me. 

Userlevel 3

HAHAHA amazing, tks guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG! :grin: I would say that it was luck but I'm the lucky one here for having Sunshine! Congrats to everyone! :tiger: :heart: