Skip to main content
News

August Contest - Winners Announcement πŸ†

• 31 August 2020
  • 6 replies
August Contest -  Winners Announcement πŸ†

August was a special month because we got to know the pets from our community members. To see so many cute pictures of cats and dogs made our day much better!Β 

Β 

It wasn’t easy, but we had to choose the three most voted pictures. Although all the pets are super cute, here are the winners who will receive a stylish Pipefy Infusion Water Bottle!Β :heart_eyes:

Β 

V93mwKDVzgjyPwj-iO11s-6I6UxiEU7o9YAA95JOm_s3VsdqSG1Ei0DXT6M_7uHYf8IuVomDEXrn3_PthRU3sSFoH2adCAPTsUsTeGk5zcDX1Ujjqg9oXcIClWv2kXHHL5_XpxFidsw

Β 

πŸ₯‰The third cutest pet was… 

Β 

Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:

The lovely Nina!Β  Congratulations,Β @Vinicius CastroΒ Β :tada::tada:

3CwUJcrc9uFIkYYXjM2rf2nxROmqxoio-DjrE6cWF9tln3lxDNDCjHrTHVqZOKyUIH6hBV2XnxwIkxUfzz4Ke-OkAS6x7I8AFn-8cDXPD_vN1cWGHOj6227IgIzz9ppnc0Dy6s7l

Β 

πŸ₯ˆThe second cutest pet was … 

Β 

Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:

Mylo Ren, the adorable german shepherd. Congratulations,Β @KeelyWΒ Β :tada::tada:

ki9kFvxuAyDxyKHY9pQqjH9Bgdlx_Ckub0TTDRxPvf0Sqc0L1J1NtT57-1E4V-x885WRKzJhpBnfzd212jBi9d31R5zxEynKy4O97KV1eV-rlxHLLSiZm-IvRrvWcsksNUJo7xwj

πŸ₯‡And the first place goes to

Β Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:Β :drum:

Β 

Edu’s little and beloved boy. Congratulations (again),Β @Eduardo KanoΒ Β :tada::tada::tada::tada:

Β 

zDiKi3pzuMrRoVxqlt1ECXpygfVEPXGKVewF0ZoQpLDjKsLNKT1dpBMVz0sG2U_NzlnpRInpn0gSdlpIaRnr3CV1pqQurdJXuLoRlVv7aHcy5yxyr7SoYr3HOyZyYu3_UzfuoGoG

Β 

Β 

Thanks to everyone who participated in the second Pipefy Community Contest!Β 

Β 

We loved to see your pets! Stay tuned for our next contest.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β FYI:Β 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG!Β :grin: I would say that it was luck but I'm the lucky one here for having Sunshine! Congrats to everyone!Β :tiger:Β :heart:Β 

Userlevel 3

HAHAHA amazing, tks guys!

Userlevel 3

Thank you so much!!! I got my water bottle last week and I can’t stop using it. I take it everywhere with me.Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you so much!!! I got my water bottle last week and I can’t stop using it. I take it everywhere with me.Β 

Β 

Great, @KeelyWΒ We are super happy to see how you're enjoying your new and unique bottle!Β :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just received my awesome bottle! Sunshine is a little bit shy but we really loved it!Β lolΒ :grin::sweat::tiger:Β #hydratedΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just received my awesome bottle! Sunshine is a little bit shy but we really loved it!Β lolΒ :grin::sweat::tiger:Β #hydratedΒ 

Loved it! Congrats again, Edu!Β