Solved

Card importer don't generate webhook card.create event

• 8 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3

When I create a card with start form, it’s generate a card.create event and sent it to my webhook. But when I create cards with card importer that event don’t be generated.

icon

Best answer by nich-morgan 8 November 2022, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Rich! How are you? Do you are creating this card by importer? Is this card in the pipe? Can you give more details for us please?

Userlevel 3

Hi, I don’t had a problem with the card creation. But I expected when the card creates it’s generate an event and sent it to my webhook.

Userlevel 3

I had create two cards, the first one with card importer and the last with start form. I received only the card.create event from that was created by start form.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Did this situation just occur when cards are created by importer?

Userlevel 3

Yes.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi! I found your chat here with Karine and she is talking with you about this case. We are looking for this resolution and soon we replay for you on the chat :) 

Userlevel 3

By pipefy support it was informed that the behavior was the same and that the feature suggestion would be submitted to the development team.

To get around this limitation, I will create an automation to move the card created in the initial phase to generate the card.move event.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your return! If you need anything we are here to help :)