Solved

Cards importer taking to long (more than 7 hours)

• 24 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Everyone, how are you?
I am trying to make a cardImporter request, the problem is that this request is taking to long! always sending the same mensage error, “ 'errors': [{'message': "Another data import is already being processed. Please try again once it's finished.”
I send the request yesterday and is still running

Someone know how to stop a request of being processed?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by natalia-manffre 25 November 2022, 16:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Pedro in this case there may be another importer being loaded into your base. Is it finished?

Userlevel 2

Hello Natalia, the request is still running…
I started trying to publish it in Postman everything was going well, when i sent a request with python it collapsed.
Today I am using another Pipeline and posting my cards in a 15 minute interval from a Database, so everything going well w/ Python.
But still I need to know what happend so it wont happen again…
Thank you

Pedro in this case there may be another importer being loaded into your base. Is it finished?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Pedro, Even though it's not commun, importation can get stuck and for those cases support team will assist you pusing or canceling the runing importation that got stuck. We’ll need some more sensitive information, and in this case it is better to contact us by chat.

Userlevel 2

Pedro, Even though it's not commun, importation can get stuck and for those cases support team will assist you pusing or canceling the runing importation that got stuck. We’ll need some more sensitive information, and in this case it is better to contact us by chat.

Awesome Natalia, thank you for the support