Skip to main content
Question

ow to Get Conditional Information for a Field in Pipefy?

• 3 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hey everyone,

I'm currently working on a project using Pipefy and I need some guidance on how to retrieve conditional information associated with a field using the Pipefy API. Specifically, I'm looking to understand how to:

1. Retrieve conditional rules or expressions set for a particular field.
  2. Determine if a field has any conditions attached to it programmatically.
  3. Access details such as when these conditions trigger or how they affect field behavior.

I've explored the Pipefy API documentation but couldn’t find a direct method to query this information. If anyone has experience or insights into how this can be achieved, I would greatly appreciate your advice or pointers.

Thank you in advance for your help!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @edgar-silva-br 

See if this topic helps you.

https://community.pipefy.com/api-76/listing-field-conditions-actions-via-api-3528

Userlevel 5

Hi @edgar-silva-br. How are you? 

I think this query might help you. 

x = Repo ID

query{
pipe(id: x){
fieldConditions{
name
id
phase {
name
id
}
condition {
expressions {
id
field_address
operation
value
}
expressions_structure
id
}
actions{
actionId
whenEvaluator
phaseField {
label
id
internal_id
}
id
}
}
}
}

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Userlevel 2

Hey there,

I guess you should try  using the pipes or phases endpoints to get metadata and write custom logic to interpret conditions. Also, reach out to the Pipefy community or support for more insights. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, @edgar-silva-br 

See if this topic helps you.

https://community.pipefy.com/api-76/listing-field-conditions-actions-via-api-3528

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for your response. I managed to retrieve the field conditionals within the phase, but since I am assembling the form dynamically, the phase hasn't been assigned yet at the point of filling in the form fields. I would need to look for the pipe object, but the condition object is not recognized in the fieldConditions hierarchy.