Solved

Why does the Ideas pipeline not list some Ideas?

• 19 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

On top of the Ideas-page , there is the “Ideas pipeline”, where the status of a few ideas is listed. My question is, why this pipeline does not list all ideas (i.e.: the pipeline currently shows 25 submitted, 4 under consideration, 9 released, of a total of 123 ideas)?

Is it just because it would not look as good if there were 108 submitted ideas vs. 9 released and 4 under consideration (and 2 new)?

icon

Best answer by Juliana Spinardi 24 March 2021, 18:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

On top of the Ideas-page , there is the “Ideas pipeline”, where the status of a few ideas is listed. My question is, why this pipeline does not list all ideas (i.e.: the pipeline currently shows 25 submitted, 4 under consideration, 9 released, of a total of 123 ideas)?

Is it just because it would not look as good if there were 108 submitted ideas vs. 9 released and 4 under consideration (and 2 new)?

Hi Tim! How are you doing? 

Actually, it is because of the platform format. When you add an idea there, it is being labeled as New. We have to approve as Submitted. 
When our product team is working on it, it will be labeled as Under Consideration. And then, Released when we launch the idea. 
Make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Juliana! Thanks for your answer. Yes, I totally understand that you have to set the status of each idea yourself. I undestand where these labels are coming from. What I do not understand and what my question refers to is the following discrepancy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @genietim 

I send your question to the community support team. I still have an answer, I will let you know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@genietim 

Can you check again the Idea page? Now the numbers are right! 
Thanks for the feedback, btw! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Awesome, thank you very much @Juliana Spinardi !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Anytime, Tim!

Badge

Nice article