JazzHR is a recruiting software company built to help growing businesses find and hire the right talent faster. Its applicant tracking system streamlines the entire candidate-to-employee journey.
Since 2009, JazzHR has helped thousands of teams source over 94 million qualified candidates. JazzHR is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Industry: Recruiting software
- Company Size: 100+
- Department: HR
- Processes: Employee Requests, Recruiting, Onboarding, Offboarding
JazzHR’s mission is to help small and mid-sized businesses across all industries exceed their recruiting goals. JazzHR’s software empowers teams to build custom hiring processes that meet their unique recruiting needs.
In late 2019, JazzHR decided it was time to optimize its own internal HR processes. The company’s HR department needed a scalable system that focused on operational process management rather than just data storage. For this, JazzHR partnered with Pipefy to resolve internal HR process disruptions, like siloed duties, compliance risks, and human errors caused by manual data entry.
After implementing process automation rules, the company’s HR team was able to streamline the employee lifecycle from recruiting and onboarding to benefits and payroll, as well as communication with internal stakeholders.
Since partnering with Pipefy, JazzHR’s process automations have benefited the entire organization by reducing compliance risks and enhancing cross-functional collaboration. Their HR department is now able to reinvest its time back into more strategic, interpersonal activities, like checking in with individual team members, coaching managers, and focusing on DEI initiatives.
JazzHR before Pipefy
- Repetitive, manual data entry that led to human errors
- Compliance risks and communication breakdowns
- Less than ideal candidate and employee experiences
JazzHR after Pipefy
- Intuitive forms allow the employees to open request in an easy and error-proof way
- Workflow improvements and automations benefiting the entire organization
- Reduced compliance risks and enhanced cross-functional collaboration
- Increased bandwidth for more strategic, people-first interpersonal activities
- Fewer data entry errors by consolidating tedious tasks
- Flexible and intuitive workflows that non-technical employees can easily customize