INCREASE CUSTOMIZABILIITY IN PDF TEMPLATES AND EMAIL TEMPLATES

Being that one of the key ways that data enters and leaves a pipe is though forms and emails, I would love to see continued progress on email and pdf template functionality. As you can see from the picture below, apps like jotform allow you to designate where dynamic fields will display using sizable blocks, which provides almost limitless capabilities. 

This would indeed be awesome! The new E-Mail Templates offer HTML- and CSS-Support, so with some programming knowledge, it is possible to get quite nice E-Mails (except that there is a limit in width and the footer by Pipefy that I could not yet get rid of).

For the PDF templates indeed, this would be very useful, especiallly in combination with PDFs as Auto-E-Mail-Attachments. Either as WYSIWYG as JotForm provides it, or with the capability of HTML like the E-Mail Templates.

For now, we solve it with external integrations/GraphQL API of Pipefy.

Thanks for you reply. I will have to look into GraphQL to see if it can do what I need… at least until Pipefy implements the new features…. ;P

Thank you for your feedback, @dgodfrey . :nerd:

I will link your suggestion to an email template improvements item in our backlog for further consideration.

regards,
Giovanni Basso

Product Manager
Messaging, Integrations, Mobile and Community

Updated idea status NewSubmitted