"is_portal" conditional

A conditional that is true in a portal and false in the pipe would be helpful for various scenarios.

This idea is not super urgent, as there is a

Workaround

• - Have a yes/no radio field (“is_portal”)
  • - Set the radio field to “yes” using prefills for the portal
  • - Set the radio field to “no” by default using an automation
Updated idea status NewSubmitted

Hello @genietim.

Could you please elaborate more on the use cases you envision for this improvement?

regards

Giovanni Basso

Product Manager

Messaging, Integrations, Mobile and Community

Hi @Giovanni Basso 

Thanks for asking. The conditional would enable me to share forms with customers, while my pipe users can use them too, with slightly different fields.

Examples:

• - the customer could see fields, such as “Adress”, “Name”, “E-Mail” etc., while the pipe users could simply choose from a customer-database. The latter may not be accessed by the customer, as they should not see other users nor do I want duplicates in the customer database
  • - automations could perform additional E-Mail notifications/field changes if the card came in through a portal
  • - the external user could see an additional field, such as “password token”, which I could use with automations to verify that the user was allowed to create a card and move it to “Spam” phase otherwise

But as I said, there are workarounds (that are mostly associated with additional work for the Pipefy user in the form of one additional field fo fill in, as there are no autofill on start form in Pipefy).