Use the Data field to label the lateness

Hello everybody, 

When we create a new pipe and phase, why not to create a field to with the prize for close the card, instead of using the phase/ppipe system which make the system more locked, for exemple, two cards in the same field could have different prizes or expected time to finish.

Hello, @tsartori! Thank you for your feedback.

I have a question before I can forward it to our product team. I didn't quit get if you need:

• an unique "Due date" field, where different cards can have different values for this same field (if this is the case, we can do it today and I can explain you how);
  • or if you mean you want to have kind of different tasks with different due dates inside the same card, that will also be different from the phase's and the pipe's SLAs;

Do any of this options matches your need? If so, which one?

ENGLISH

Hello Rodrigo, 

The API return me a boolean flag of latness, but it consider just the date of the phase or the pipe, i wish i could set a deadline for each card, and this date be used to flag the lateness, cause i already had to fill the card with a date, but this date isnt used for nothing. I put 2 images below that might help you too understand what i mean.

PORTUGUES

Oi Rodrigo, como vi que tu se chama Rodrigo vou escrever minha sugestão em português também.

A API tem uma opção boleana de retorno de atraso, porém para que ela funcione eu preciso configurar um tempo máximo para o card em cada fase, ou dentro do próprio pipe, o que eu gostaria, é que eu pudesse colocar uma data limite para cada card, coisa que eu já faço quando estou preenchendo o card, mas essa data que eu preencho me alerta de atraso dentro do funil, mas eu não consigo exportar essa informação pela API.

Oh @Rodrigo Subirá i forgot to tag you in the answer hahahaha.

Hey @tsartori, I'm sorry about the delay here, I was checking with our technical team to give you a proper answer. We indeed are not currently able to use the "Overdue" information through API, which is the specific expiration data for each card, because we are not exporting it yet.

As you already noticed, you can use the "Late" information that is related to the phase, or even the "Expired" which relates to the pipe, for now. I'll submit your feedback to our team, so we can evaluate and work on this improvement in the future. Thanks again!

Updated idea status NewSubmitted

@Rodrigo Subirá Thank you for the attention and help.