Personalise Report Exports

In reports, there is this awesome possibility to export the data. The data is then exported “only” as a raw Excel document.

It would be nice if this exported document could be configured to be more personalised to save some additional steps:

• the exported document could include the formulas used (e.g. as a last, separated line)
  • I could add a logo or similar to the document
  • I could format the table with borders etc.
  • I could rename the columns to something other than the actual field names

This would be highly useful for reports that we have to send to external cooperation partners.

@genietim am I correct in guessing that you want these customizations to be available in Pipefy at the time of exporting the report? Rather than having to make these adjustments in Excel afterwards? Because all of those things you listed can be done in Excel.

Yes, @Sarah Lane, exactly. The reason being that it would save some time. We currently have some templates ready in Excel where we can copy-paste the export in, but these features would save the steps of opening the template, opening the export, copy, paste, check position of sum/formulas, save as. All those steps would be omitted and therefore save quite some time for frequent exports.

I guess in further steps this would then be ideally combinable with the idea of automatic report exports:

https://community.pipefy.com/ideas/send-reports-automatically-on-a-preset-time-1035

Thank you, @genietim and @Sarah Lane. Let's involve the Reports PM, @Desirée Hoppe , to help you out with this. But, just for the record, I have just forwarded this feedback to our backlog for further analysis.

regards,

Giovanni 

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted