Automation to Affect All Phases

So I had an unhappy realisation today. While Pipefy allows you to *not select* a phase when creating an automation, this results in the automation not running at all, while my understanding/assumption was that this means the phase could be any. The latter seems not possible currently (why though, why allow to select none when then the automation runs never instead of always), that is why I herewith officially request it!

The currently possible but annoying workaround is to create the same automation for every phase again and again.

Best,

Tim

Screenshot of an actual automation that was saved, without a phase.

Great idea! It looks like you’re trying to set up a notification to be sent any time a new email is sent to the pipe or a reply appears on a card. Is that right? 

Yes, exactly @Sarah Lane . In principle, the way the automation is set up above with the assignees as targets, a similar “notification on E-Mail” one already exists in the app, but contrary to the app, this automation here can (a) be forced upon users 😉 and (b) does not require the app.

Hey, @genietim and @Sarah Lane. Amazing feedbacks! I am sending this internally to our team. :hugging:  

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted