Capability to set start date on a trigger

Hi all !

It could be great to have capability to set start date for an event and capability to launch automation based on this start date (for example send an email x days before the start date)

Thanks a lot

If you need that feature now, there are methods already:

• use an external tool like Integromat
  • use a workaround: use an automation with relative date to set the “trigger date” x days before your “start date” field. The “trigger date” in turn is a “due date” field, which leads to it triggering another automation doing what you wanted to do

If you need that feature now, there are methods already:

• use an external tool like Integromat
  • use a workaround: use an automation with relative date to set the “trigger date” x days before your “start date” field. The “trigger date” in turn is a “due date” field, which leads to it triggering another automation doing what you wanted to do

Great ! i don’t know that tool super !
Thanks

Hey, @chrgilles. Hope you're fine!

Did Tim's suggestion help you out? As he mentioned, there is a "workaround" for this at the moment and it should work to solve your problem. However, I am submitting your feedback internally. 

Thank you! 

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted

Hey, @chrgilles. Hope you're fine!

Did Tim's suggestion help you out? As he mentioned, there is a "workaround" for this at the moment and it should work to solve your problem. However, I am submitting your feedback internally. 

Thank you! 

Hi Nicole, i don’t have tried Tim suggestion and i’ve finaly found a solution with updating date trigger, but it was hard for me to set it (Pipefy team was usefull helping).

But “have capability to set start date for an event and capability to launch automation based on this start date” is a feature that i’ve never found elsewhere (no tool can do that : Trello, AutomatorWP, Zapier, Mailelite trigger, Mailchimp trigger etc...) however for me it is an incredible feature.