filter option to filter to fields in card

there should be a option that we can filter the fields that are in the cards.

this should be a priority they should take the same option that the have to filter in reports and implant in to the kanban view and the list view 

i agree this is basic it should have be done already 

As this functionality is already available in the reports, I would think it would clutter the “main” interface. To me, it makes sense, that when I want to search, I go to reports. What would having all these complex filters in Kanban allow you to do, that reports does not?

Hello, everyone! Interesting points on both sides of the topic here, I'm adding the thread to the product backlog, so it can adds up to the internal discussion as well when we talk about this. But feel totally free to keep the discussion going if you have more points, or uses cases to present here. 

NewSubmitted

i know that it already in reports but it is annoying that every time i want to search  i have to go to reports it will be much simple to just have this option in the kanban view and i don't think it will make it messey  as its only one button. i have spoken to a few people who use pipefy that this is a critical option it should have be done already its basic