The new "press multiple times on *Show More Pipes*" is a major downgrade. Please change back

I find it very annoying that I now have to press three times on “Show more pipes” to get to the pipe I actually want. This is very bad user experience, and I see no reason why you would change it to be like this.

I could imagine reasons, but only iff

• I could sort them myself. But I can’t: if my pipe is alphabetically last, I will have to press multiple times.
  • The decision would be stored: if I want to show all, give me all the next time as well, and maybe a button to hide the last row again.
  • Pressing once is enough. That’s how it used to be, and this makes so much sense: don’t show all, such that one may decide between databases and pipes on one view. Once the decision is made, there is no reason to hide more, when I know what I want to see

Good ideia!

Yes! we need more practicality

Thank you for the feedback! Just to understand the issue a bit better:

• Do you need to access different pipes all the time? If not, you can favorite your most used pipes by clicking on the star and they will become first in the list.

@rodrigo-guimaraes yes, we have a few users that need access to a variety of different pipes all the time (or, at least frequently enough that changing the favorites over and over is not worth it)

Hi @genietim ! 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

This change is not in our roadmap for now, but I am sending it to our internal team, so they can check the possibility of implementing it in the future. 

Once again, thanks for sharing! Have a nice week!

NewSubmitted

I find it very annoying that I now have to press three times on “Show more pipes” to get to the pipe I actually want. This is very bad user experience, and I see no reason why you would change it to be like this.

I could imagine reasons, but only iff

• I could sort them myself. But I can’t: if my pipe is alphabetically last, I will have to press multiple times.
  • The decision would be stored: if I want to show all, give me all the next time as well, and maybe a button to hide the last row again.
  • Pressing once is enough. That’s how it used to be, and this makes so much sense: don’t show all, such that one may decide between databases and pipes on one view. Once the decision is made, there is no reason to hide more, when I know what I want to see

Também acho um absurdo a ferramenta de produtividade atrapalhar a produtividade. Hoje temos mais de 50 pipes, cada vez que saio de um e tenho que entrar em outro, tenho que ficar clicando para abrir mais pipes. Não vejo nenhum sentido neste botão. Se puderem retirar seria ótimo.