Add formulas to conditional formatting

It’d be amazing to be able to combine the value of 2 fields or more when creating a conditional formatting. In the picture below I made a very simple example, where the condition for hiding of showing a certain field would be that the sum of field A +B equals X, or is greater than Y, for example.

It’s a great idea!

Good idea!

Thanks for this idea, @Henrique Medeiros ! I'm submitting it to our team! 
Depending on where you wish to apply this conditional combination of two or more fields, the new automated formula capability might help you. With that, you could apply the formula automation, and then configure the conditional on the result of the formula.

NewSubmitted

Thanks for this idea, @Henrique Medeiros ! I'm submitting it to our team! 
Depending on where you wish to apply this conditional combination of two or more fields, the new automated formula capability might help you. With that, you could apply the formula automation, and then configure the conditional on the result of the formula.

Unfortunately it doesn’t. I had this idea because of the new automation possibility of formulas, but the idea behing using it as a conditional formatting is that I can make it so depending on the condition of 2 or more fields together a required field that is impossible to be filled will appear, making it impossible for someone to create a new card with incorrect data.
The way we tought using the formula automation would require to let the person create the card and then use automations to flag that card as incorrect, but that’s not very usefull for out case in my view.