Automation trigger -> When a card leaves a phase

Hi doers! :grin:

I’m modeling a new pipe to manage some recurring activities that can be scheduled automatically based on the conclusion of a step of the process. To be more specific when a card leaves a phase.
The only action available to the trigger "when a card leaves a phase" is to send an email but I believe we would benefit from a wider range of actions.

It would be a great solution to create a new card in the pipe when the main card leaves a specific phase. 

I tried to configure a field in the phase to trigger the automation but some information and data to set the recurring activity are filled in the same phase and I can’t use it to fill the new card.
If anyone has thoughts to workaround this limitation, let me know. 😁

I tried to configure a field in the phase to trigger the automation but some information and data to set the recurring activity are filled in the same phase and I can’t use it to fill the new card.
If anyone has thoughts to workaround this limitation, let me know. 

A workaround I can think of (depending on the actual requirements) is to use the “field changed” as a trigger. This way, you can be sure that the required data is available (potentially using a condition on the automation that the field is not empty).

If you require multiple fields to be filled for the trigger to go off, just add more fields triggering and more conditions.

Updated idea status NewSubmitted