Field as table

Hello every one, hope you are doing good!

I have heard from one of the teams that are using Pipefy that the start form is not that practical when the user has to include multiples items.

To such a scenario, I think that we could use a “field as table” like shown in the image below.

Suppose we are using Pipefy in a Procurement process, and the user has to create a card with multiples items. Using a “field as table” the user would have the opportunity to create a card faster than filling up multiples short text fields.

Hope this idea can help other Pipefy’s admin. 

Thats a good idea, but idk how it could impact the cards

If you already have the information to create your cards, it pays to create them automatically, just go to "Importer" and upload the spreadsheet with the information for each card.

I do it, I think it's faster, easier and more practical.

This would be a create feature to have. I work in a call center environment and we have request coming from a portal. Sometimes a user need to submit a schedule  schedule swap for multiple days. Submitting 5 individual cards is for five days is for the same agent does not encouraging to the leaders.

By the way, if anyone have a work around this please share.

@rafael.jefte ,  We have been using import feature, but I don’t think that feature can be applied 100% of the cases. 

I wonder if you could even have a version of the start form that is one big table. E.g. if you have 5 questions in your start form you could have it formatted as a table with five columns. The submitter could then submit cards in bulk by filling out a table. Each row = a new card. 

I imagine it would take a lot of coding to make this possible, but the Pipefy developers are awesome! I’m sure they could do it ;)

Hello, everyone! Good discussion here, and good ideas shared. Check it out @fernando-scarduelli!

I'm submitting this officially to our product team, and it's definitely something we should improve at Pipefy for the future, maybe not only for start form, but phase forms, and others.

Thank you all for your inputs!

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted