​​​​​​🤑 Feedback | Talk to our Product Team and win a gift card!

• 3 March 2022
  • 9 replies
​​​​​​🤑 Feedback | Talk to our Product Team and win a gift card!
Userlevel 1

Hi Community!

Long time no see!

We want to interview some users who use Pipefy daily to learn about their pain points, what their day-to-day is like, how their processes fit into the platform, and how the design and product teams can help you with improvements and/or new features!

Did you find it interesting?

If so, feel free to schedule a time that works best for you by clicking here.

:money_mouth::money_mouth: :money_mouth:The 10 first people how applied, will get a gift card from Community. Just send a message to @Juliana Spinardi and let her know that you booked an interview with us! 

See you soon! 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

look this opportunity to win more gift cards, team! 
@Sarah Lane  @genietim @Ezequiel Souza @Lucas Democh @ivan.novofoco @rafael.jefte @alicereis @tsartori 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Cool! I already booked my meeting :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sarah Lane  @genietim @Ezequiel Souza @Lucas Democh @ivan.novofoco @rafael.jefte @alicereis @tsartori 

:wink:
I also scheduled the interview for tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great initiative @isabela-guimaraes and thanks for tagging me @Juliana Spinardi .

I don’t use it daily at this point, though we do have automations that run daily. I doubt that’s what you’re looking for though and I don’t really have any regular pain points.

Good luck with the interviews! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

:astonished:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

very cool! I will sign up for sure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@ivan.novofoco @Ezequiel Souza 
Check your email. As you finished the interview, the gift card is available for you. 

Thanks a million 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks!!!
 @isabela-guimaraes @Juliana Spinardi  

Legal @Juliana Spinardi, tenho questões em relação aos campos dinâmicos no app, irei marcar.