Use dynamic fields in TO and CC and BCC fields at card email inbox

When sending email using Email Templates we can fill the TO, CC or BCC fields with dynamic fields. But it wold be very nice if we could use dynamic fields when sending blank emails from inside the card inbox. Other nice feature would be search all email fields of the card when typing in TO, CC or BCC. That way if we have stakeholders email filled in any card field we could use it.

@claudiovalverde. Loved the feedback. Can you provide more context about what's the use case? To help me and the team better understand the context of the problem you're trying to solve?

When and how the cards are created in your pipe? (trying to design a few ideas here where maybe we could work to auto-populate that info too).

In some of our pipes we have phone number and e-mail of the process stakeholders. Some of that fields are in the start form and other are in a specific phase. Sometimes we need to communicate with one or more of that stakeholders sending an specific email (that's why in this case we don't use the email template) and when starting a new email from the card inbox (image below) it would be nice to pick emails of any email field of that card to fill the TO, CC or BCC.

Now we have to pick the emails (we could have e-mails of different people in more than one phase), copy, paste in any place. After that we can start a new email draft and paste that emails in the appropriate field (TO, CC, BCC). 

That’s a great idea, @claudiovalverde . Would you envision it as a dropdown menu with the title of the email fields, title of field + email in it or just a list of the emails added to all email fields in the card?

Hi @belsalemme. I'm sure it would be better with a dropdown menu with title of field + email in it.

I guess a workaround for the short term is just to use empty E-Mail templates with the TO, CC & BCC fields set, and when sending an E-Mail, choose “Use a template” and adjust the content only.

Of course this workaround requires quite a lot of work to set up if you have many different field combinations that you may want to use.