Product improvement: Phase SLA (delayed card) using working days

Dear, I register the idea to improve the product:

• define the SLA, within a phase (delayed card) with a flag to use only working days

If it is considered in any roadmap, please inform.

Hi @Ezequiel Souza ! Thank you for sharing your ideia. 

It's a good idea, I'll share it with the Product team. 

Thanks!

Thank you

@caroline-delben who is Ezequiel?
Please, pay more attention to giving feedback to your customers.

Hi @itemponi 

Ezequiel is also a customer who gives a lot of feedbacks as well. I think that I tagged the wrong @ on this feedback, so sorry about that. 

Thank you for your feedback! As I said before, it's a great idea and I already shared it with the Product team. 

Thank you. 

Related ideas: https://community.pipefy.com/ideas/setting-working-hours-for-slas-238 and https://community.pipefy.com/ideas/allow-using-working-days-as-a-viable-time-trigger-for-automations-479

Hi @genietim thank you for sharing. 😉

@caroline-delben the community crying out for a solution. 
Can we believe that the product team considers the ideas registered here?

This idea was already submitted 2 years ago and the customers and customers are looking for workaround solutions.

Do we have somewhere to see the pipeline of future implementations or improvements?

NewSubmitted

Hello @itemponi ! Hope my message finds you well!

I run some tests during this weekend, and my tests confirmed that it is possible to configure Phase SLA (delayed card) using working days! You just need to access pipe settings and enable the option “Alerts will count from Monday to Friday”. This option will be applied for both expired alert and late alerts.

To enable it, please follow the steps below:

1. Open your pipe
  2. Open the Pipe settings
  3. Enable the option “Alerts will count from Monday to Friday”
  4. Go to “Phases" tab

5. Access “Advanced options”

6. Define a late alert

Once this configuration is done, late alert should consider only from Monday to Fridays for new cards.

Please, let me know if this solution works for you 😊