Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I’ve been experiencing an issue with an automation rule in Pipefy. It’s supposed to trigger when a card moves to a specific phase, but it only works intermittently. I’ve double-checked the setup, and everything seems fine, yet the rule doesn’t always activate.

If anyone has faced similar issues or has suggestions on how to fix this, I’d really appreciate your help. Also, if this comment could be approved for posting, I would be very grateful, as I’m hoping to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Jacob4u , how are you doing? Any progress in the issue?
I hope it is all fixed, but in case it is not, could you send more details? A print of your configurations would be helpful, and looking into the automation logs would be very helpful as well 😁 in case you don’t know how to access the automation logs, you can check it here: https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/9186536-automation-logs

Thanks!

If you have multiple automations set up, they might be conflicting with each other. Review your other automation rules to see if any of them could be affecting the one that isn’t triggering.

Hello @Jacob4u,

Have you checked the automation log to evaluate the cases that did not work?